It's-a me! Mafia! MAFIA WINS

Last night was another grizzly scene at the mushroom kingdom. The Princess awoke to her beloved doctor Green Lantern curb stomped.

The poor Gomba was trying to protect someone else but unfortunately he was targeted and killed.

Green Lantern is dead, he was the doctor.

DAY TIME

if longo is lynching himself I'm guessing that he was the vigilante and killed off the doctor or just doing it for shits and giggles

Not really enough info... we've lost a Toadie, we've lost the Doctor.

The townsfolk are speculating that Longo could be the vigilante while Ugh could be involved too somehow.

I'm going to lynch MattAY because I'm wondering if he is secretly mafia. :p

Gunner37 said:
if longo is lynching himself I'm guessing that he was the vigilante and killed off the doctor or just doing it for shits and giggles

Longo_2_guns said:
Hey cyberjim, vote to lynch me if you got silenced.
That goes for everyone. That way we know who was silenced.

Ugh is looking mighty suspicious. I'm gonna side with Longo since he was silenced. Unless Longo is messing with us but if that's the case then the real member who was silenced should come forward by voting to lynch Longo. Since I'm pretty sure Longo is being honest though I trust him. And since Ugh blurted out he is the informant yet has failed to provide any info at all I'd say he's mafia. I think Ugh is trying to get the real informant to come out of hiding.

lynch ugh

Hey Ugh...if you are the informant and have any information NOW would be the time, buddy ;)

The mafia are either really clever or really lucky if this works out for them!

I'm the informant, but couldn't follow anyone, because the detective kept questioning me. That's all I know. I wasn't told who the detective was, which is weird.

Lynch Master Craig Gut feeling, that's all.

Fuck that guy, it's all about Jeremy Kyle!

I also have a feeling about Craig, and there are some "band-wagoners" I'm sure some of you have noticed.

I don't know if ugh is clever enough to pull off my theory but I also have a gut feeling the detective is actually preventing the godfather or the vigilante but doesn't know which yet. That could be why we've only had one murder each night.

Wes said:
I don't know if ugh is clever enough to pull off my theory but I also have a gut feeling the detective is actually preventing the godfather or the vigilante but doesn't know which yet. That could be why we've only had one murder each night.

Agreed, there should've be two deaths in each of the past two nights. If the detective is bringing Ugh into questioning like what Ugh said he did then that makes Ugh either a vigilante or a godfather.

Wes said:
Gunner37 said:

Longo_2_guns said:
Hey cyberjim, vote to lynch me if you got silenced.
That goes for everyone. That way we know who was silenced.

Ugh is looking mighty suspicious. I'm gonna side with Longo since he was silenced. Unless Longo is messing with us but if that's the case then the real member who was silenced should come forward by voting to lynch Longo. Since I'm pretty sure Longo is being honest though I trust him. And since Ugh blurted out he is the informant yet has failed to provide any info at all I'd say he's mafia. I think Ugh is trying to get the real informant to come out of hiding.

lynch ugh

Forgot he said something about lynching longo if you got silenced well i guess ill go with the flow here since i don't believe that ugh is the informant Lynch Ugh

Before you all publicly execute me. Hear my dying wish, kill Master Craig. My plan was really to get the Mafia family distracted.

Also, Longo is the Silencer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle