Mafia THE END!

Since we're all in agreement here, hows about I call it early?

NIGHT 5!

If you can get your stuff in to me before I wake up, I'll start the next day then.

Green_Lantern said:
I'm guessing either Bret or Crazycracker...

What exactly is your reasoning behind that? I've voted against the Mafia members several times (with the exception of Keepit, again RL) so far the only evidence against me is the fact that one of my votes came in a <i>little </i> late and I missed one.

So, this i pretty much a wild guess based on your "gut", while we would ignore the actual proof that can be provided from the cop.

Furthermore, why would I lynch fellow Mafia members? Its not so hard to make a compelling case against another member and switch the hatred over. Which, by the way, is what we've been doing and luckily succeeding in actually doing some good.

I withold my vote until further information fro the cop.

Agreed, if it weren't for the fact that I know you're innocent I'd think the mafia was trying to get a double hit. I've voted for lynches too, so...

As stated above, cops, we need info.

Well both MattAY and Wicked are cops...And MattAY said he scanned me and I'm clean, so that leaves you two or Links as the last mafia.

I got to admit I am surprised that I wasn't included.....

which can mean a lot of things and accusations and presumptions and what not. But honestly, I know I am not mafia, and I know that out of everyone left, Crazy has been the most silent, as it were.

But that is my two cents. Were close to the end and we need info now, but I fear that maybe the cops have been silenced for a while.....

So yeah, I also vote for no lynch as of right now.

I've been silent? I've talked when necessary and tried not to make an ass of myself. Which was bound to happen regardless, but at least I was trying.

No lynch

Remember, the one remaining Mafia is a Silencer. He can silence anyone and for one night cracker didnt say anything as you've all pointed out....just sayin' - Links was quite quick to jump to an accusation there.

No Lynch

Okay.. 2 mafia left? Or 1? Mattay, please for the love of god help me out here! Any leads?! Seriously?! My money is on Bretimus, he's had the most sporadic posting and the most pro-mafia out of the group... of course if there's two left, why am I arguing? I'm dead regardless.

Mattay, man, WE need you. I need you.

Hes been silenced I bet. Fucking silencer is saving the Mafia right now.

So lets start the killing then, which means a gamble.

Lynch Bretimus

Sporadic? (I'm out of town on business.) My money is on crazy. He been throwing around a lot of feints. "I hope they're not on me now." "Why do I fear for my life." And he's the first out of the gate on this lynch!

Lynch Crazy Links, please reconsider. I'm just guessing, but I know what I'm not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle