Mafia VI - Mafia wins!

Here lies "Sexy A**" Lien
Died the way he loved: In a Fabulous act of passion surrounded by men.
R.I.P

"Yes, a feather boa is nice!"

Black Friday was just around the corner, and Bretimus had been trembling in his shorts for the last three weeks. Besides the horror stories about employees being trampled, beaten, and generally harassed, all the employees but him and the creepy, 80 year old asian man working in kids' clothing had taken sick days, and Bretimus was forced to work Black Friday virtually alone. As 4:00 AM slowly approached, the growing crowd of 40-somethings in velvet track suits slowly formed a human wall around the store, closing in every twenty minutes, swinging their purses and snarling like savage beasts. Bretimus found himself overwhelmed at 3:58, as the door finally broke through from pressure and thousands of howling, menopausal working mothers came bounding in, knocking over aisle lines and beating each other over the head for the latest items. In the frenzy, Bretimus was kicked to the ground, struggling as the wave of women slowly washed over him. His life began flashing before his eyes; and then, miraculously, the crowd quelled. As his vision slowly stopped spinning, Bretimus slowly regained feeling in his crushed fingers, and attempted to push himself up. Unluckily for him, none of the vicious beasts now prowling the store seemed to care. Then, a burly man stepped into the wreckage that was the store's entrance, surveyed the area, and stomped his way, slowly, over to Bretimus, who was still on the ground. The man looked, left, right, then raised his boot, tapped a button, and grinned as several stiletto heels extended from the bottom of the boot. "We'll make this seem like an accident," the man said, and brought his foot down hard.

Bretimus is dead. He was a townie.

IT IS NOW DAY 5.

Well... Down to the salacious three.

So... Lynch Green_Lantern, he never voted on lynching Madster, who was inevitably a mafioso.

So not being around to vote on someone who just happened to be a mafia person means I am too? Would it be the same if it happened to be Lien first? That's a lame reason to blame someone...

I personally say lynch HK....He never added anything to the votes, only went along with what everyone else was saying. Which would be a good way for a Don to get through this far without being suspected of anything

Do I? Sometimes one doesn't need to state why they vote, if the reason is obvious. There was always a reason behind my voting in the past; I wasn't following the others like a sheep.

schimmel! Surely you will speak up soon, before the day ends. The reason I didn't vote for him, is because of his wording of things.

Re-Edit, Remove Lynch Green_Lantern.

Time is simply running out, and schimmel hasn't posted here for some (Short) time.

How much time before the last lynching?

As nighttime approached, HK-47 sat silently in his house, pouring fuel into his internal combustion chamber and oiling up his joints. Black Friday had just passed, meaning he'd gotten some shiny new upgrades. His eyelids glowed with a magnificent sheen, and his elbows had been polished to a blinding shimmer.

But then he was lynched by Green_Lantern while Schimmel slept from all the tryptophan over Thanksgiving.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6.

F***! I asked when you were going to do the last lynching!
Ah well... The dead tell no tales, I guess...

Ah my Thanksgiving coma has finally ended... and now that school has opened back up I have access to the internet.

My landlords booted me off mine because of someone using a P2P network on my wireless, which was unsecured so I don't know who actually did it, but yeah kids P2P is bad.

Anyway, that sucks about HK-47.

schimmel! You damn meatbag! I completely blame you now and not keepithowitis on his mistake for not reading the last post before he posted.

I hope my grave marker says, "Here lies HK-47, who was killed due to schimmel stuffing his face with slaughtered turkey."

I'll never forget this schimmel...

Must you apply logic to trump my accusations?
Could I blame your landlords instead then?

And don't think I didn't notice how my death scene is short.

HK...relaaaax. Come chill next to my grave. Me and FTG have room for one more...Dont mind Longo video recroding...

I guess I'll cool down, but only after a night in the grave.
But then again, we have all the time in the world.

IS everybody dead yet?

Can you please reveal who the last mafia chump was?

My guess.....is GL!!

If he is, then I am a horrible player...

And I just realized... MattAY is more than the splitting image of Osamu Tezuka. Battle Royale... I nearly cried in the sheer awesomeness of it... Can't believe I didn't see it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod