Mafia THE END!

Yeah Matt, you should've kept your role a secert. I mean, if Shaft is on my side then that should be good enough.

edit, I meant to post this after Shaft. Well Matt, it's your call. But the doctors and bodyguards can only do so much! They don't even know who each other are so they could even protect the same person by mistake. But what's done is done. Looks like all the cards on the table now...

<----Slow Person Here.

Too much subterfuge. I need to read all of the last three pages before I make a decision because if MattAY is telling the truth, then there is still the question as to whether or not he is sane or insane.

Hmm...Well with all this new information out, I'm just going to stay out of the name calling and retract my vote.

No Lynch

MattAY is suspicious as hell. He outed himself on such a crucial role when he could easily have stated his point without coming out of the closet. If madster is innocent, then I know where to turn.

Lynch Madster

trial and error

I hate you all. You're gonna sacrifice me just to see if someone else is the good cop / insane cop / lying utterly?

Yeah, you know, we really don't have any evidence to prove anything at this point. I think we should wait to lynch people until we can get some solid evidence.

No Lynch (previously a vote for Wicked)

Longo_2_guns said:
I don't got no time for a big long post today, so I'll make this fast.

Miak was walking down the street when he got run over by a steam roller.

Miak has died. He was the Hunter.

It is now Day 2

Fucking hell, why do I always die so early in the game?

miak757 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I don't got no time for a big long post today, so I'll make this fast.

Miak was walking down the street when he got run over by a steam roller.

Miak has died. He was the Hunter.

It is now Day 2

f****** hell, why do I always die so early in the game?

At least you didn't die with a line waiting outside your house.

Due to my limited posting time, I'm just gonna make this brief again.

Madster was shot out of a cannon into the Supreme Court, which exploded upon impact. After a 82-18 vote in Senate, they decided that the supreme court was full of jerks anyway and not to reinstate them. Everyone was given a medal for their actions, except Madster, who was dead.

Madster is dead. He was the Lawyer.

It is now Night 3. Send in your shit.

I'd delete all of these night and dead posts, but thanks to my stupid fucking internet it is quite literally a half hour ordeal just to send out a few PM's and post in this goddamn thread! So fuck it, I'm tired.

Someone threw a bottle and killed Shaft, so now he's dead.

Shaft is dead. He was the Field Officer.

Day 3. Go.

K, I'm insane cop. I scanned keepit, he came out innocent and thus I believe he is Mafia.
Lynch keepithowitis

I know I'm insane since I scanned WickedLiquid last round and he came up as Mafia. And I believe he proved day just gone that he is indeed a cop. I think keepit and green lantern are 2 mafioso myself. they're sticking out like a sore thumb.

PS - Longo, best death ever haha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle