Mafia THE END!

Green_Lantern said:
Yeah they can. Kapow actually wasn't a part of the Mafia. He was a stand alone killer

Doesn't make sense then, only one person died the first night instead of two.

OOOOOHHH WEELLLL.

miak757 said:
Green_Lantern said:
Yeah they can. Kapow actually wasn't a part of the Mafia. He was a stand alone killer

Doesn't make sense then, only one person died the first night instead of two.

OOOOOHHH WEELLLL.

The doctor or bodyguard may have intervened. Although would Longo tell us if that happened?

Pres. Longo said:
who was hit by the missile and flew with it for several thousand miles, before crashing into Africa.

thats_racist_animated_11197.gif

I don't got no time for a big long post today, so I'll make this fast.

Miak was walking down the street when he got run over by a steam roller.

Miak has died. He was the Hunter.

It is now Day 2

R.I.P. Miak :(

Okay, now that we're officially back I feel I must apologize to kapow. As you could see, he wasn't a cop. He should've just said he was the killer instead of trying to get us all to assume he was a cop who scanned Trippysmurf. Maybe then I wouldn't have been so harsh.

Well, unless Shaft has something he wishes to contribute I think madster is a good start for today.

Lynch madster

WickedLiquid is being very aggressive for no reason. Only Mafia do that. Unless he states a valid reasoning behind his lynching, then...

Lynch wickedLiquid

He was also aggressive during the day too, I was suspicious of him from yesterday if I'm honest.

I agree, I was thinking the same exact thing...Although it would be stupid for a mafia to be that blatant...

Lynch WickedLiquid

I think wicked is actually the good cop. I don't have any hard evidence...just a hunch on how he acted once he found out kapow was pretending to the good cop. If that is the case he may have scanned madster and found out he was mafia and not so suavely just came out and voted to lynch him. I was planning on waiting for a post from madster before making up my mind for sure before deciding if i wanted to lynch him or not, but since now he has an easy out and just go along with the rest of the wicked lynch votes without having to defend himself I decided i better post now. I don't have any hard evidence that wicked is a cop...just my hunch.

sorry for outting you if I am right wicked. you can probably clarify.

lynch madster

You guys don't want to lynch me.

I was agreesive witrh Kapow because he said HE was the good cop. So I knew he was full of shit because I'm the good cop. He played a good game but he didn't take into account that the REAL good cop would scan trippy.It seems like everyone was after trippy on the first night! I scanned him and he came out clean and then bam, he was dead and revelaed to be innocent. So I knew Kapow was talking crap. I didn't think he was actually the killer though, I mean, I'm also a newbie at this.

So if the other cop is reading this, YOU are the insane cop and everything longo feeds you is the opposite.

Last night I scanned madster and he came up as mafia! Lynch him, or kill me, your good cop... I've said my peice.

That's funny Wicked, you seem to be saying the same thing as Kapow when he was about to be lynched.
Normally on this turn i would have voted to lynch no one since we got no clues, but because you decided to make it personal;

Lynch WickedLiquid

Hmmm, Wicked's alibi is plausible...

I'll change my vote to No Lynch...for now! And it's interesting to see who went along with me as soon as I said lynch wickedliquid.

Basically, I'M A COP!
I scanned wicked and he came up Mafia.
I may be the insane cop here if wicked's paragraph deems true. So obviously this is a gamble. And I'm hoping the docotr AND bodyguard will do their job tonight. If they do, we just need one more night to establish who is insane or not etc. then it's 2 cops. And the 3 lynchers are making themselves really obvious at the moment...

In trying to save a cop, I dont think so. Lynch madster
Plus, I'd rather be knwon andprotected rather than randomly killed in the night as a cop. this way we'll know who is insane or not. Thus revealing 2 USEFUL cops. Town drunk also knows not to block me. It's helpful with a gamble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle