MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (END! The Mafia slaughtered!)

Night 3 results

The Godfather sent out another order for his servants. He wanted Used dead.
And so the trusted goon assassins were on a manhunt. On the way over to Used’s house, they sustained a conversation to pass the time.
“If you could eat anyone alive or dead, who would it be?â€

Great.... We lost our doctor, our cop, and now another townie.

The cop said to lynch Stal, Stal told us to lynch our cop..

Lynch Stalfros

Hey guys. You are about to kill another Townie. I'm the Creep. The Mafia obviously knows this because they knew you were going to lynch me next giving them a free kill.

Since the first two of you responded without taking any of that in to account I can only assume you are both in the mafia.

Lynch Tylzen

If you all decide to lynch me, which you will, the Mafia will win this game.

First of all, I'm sorry to Shaft for not believing him. :?

Second of all, he said he scanned Stal and he was dirty and he scanned NES man and he was clean. But Stal might be the creep and NESman might be The Godfather.

So really, we're going nowhere fast. But it does seem like a good idea to lynch Stal seeing how Shaft was a cop. I mean, the whole game Shaft has been after him and Stal has been saying he's a townie. Now all of the sudden at the last second (just before we discover Shaft really is a cop) he changes his story and says he's the creep? I'm not buying it.

Plus I told Shaft that if I lynched the wrong guy I'd get revenge.

Lynch Stalfros

We have no clues, the only clue I am going for is that you told us to lynch our cop.

I have thought about it, still you wanted us to lynch Shaft?
You could have voted No Lynch.
And perhaps you would have been lynched then, but then atleast we would have our cop...

Hey, Kiddos, I don't get told I am the creep. I got the same message Townies got just like the rules say.

My story changed when I realized that Shaft might be the cop (I didn't read the rules on the Creep) and I was only going off of what I knew.

A) I was told I was a townie.
B) Shaft tried to lynch me right off the bat based on the fact that I am not a beloved member of the forums (a little joke he and I had in the chat before this game started.)
C) When he claimed he was the Cop I for got about the Creep rule and I was POSITIVE that he was lying. Only after I reread the rules about the Creep did I realize that I could be him.

I am sorry that I am the only one who is gathering evidence here, however I warned you. If Shaft was lynched then I need to be left alone because I am the creep. I wasn't going to vote no lynch because NOT doing something is the best way for the Mafia to win.

Anyhow, this will be my last post in this topic, I made my vote and because Shaft was a cop my fate is sealed.

This town is doomed.

I hear ya Stal, but if I were in your shoes and a cop had scanned me and said I was mafia, I'd do whatever it takes to flip the switch and try to take the cop out. Even if it would turn everyone against me the next day. At least I'd aid the mafia by taking out a copper.

If you had realized you were the creep you would've advised everyone not to lynch Shaft. He would've most likely been killed by the mafia but at least you would've had a fighting chance here.

Stal, it's as simple as - you're a lieing fuck :p
It's 50/50 whether you're telling the truth about being a creep. We have no cop nor doctor...I'm taking my chances.

Lynch Stalfros

This one is obvious for me, lynch stalfros. If you are the creep, then that's terrible, but it was a risk I'm definitely willing to risk.

Day 3 results

It was time for the next town meeting. The townspeople were gathered and were discussing the events of the past few days. The cannibals were decimating the town. Used’s almost unrecognizable body was found in a pool of sperm, and the replacement mayor JCD was just a little weird.
“I think the end of Betaville is here,â€

Night 4 results

The Godfather sent his servants to kidnap keepithowitis. When they found him, he was sound asleep wearing nothing but tinted adult diapers. These same diapers he had worn for several days now in order to wallow in his own supply of urine. Nothing made him happier. At times, he would be just having a conversation with someone, and he would pee in his diapers. No one would know, but him. This made him feel amazing. There was nothing he loved more than urine.
And so it was surprising to the goons when he seemed to orgasm when The Boss poured his pee bucket on him after they brought him to the Boss. Normally, people vomit when The Godfather does that, but keepithowitis not only kept composure, but he loved it!
The Godfather, realizing that they had compatible taste in pleasurable activities dismissed his goons and participated in all-night lovemaking fest with keepithowitis (which was pretty much a strange exchange of bodily fluids between the two).
The next morning, when the servants were delivering the boss his daily breakfast of Frosted Ear-ios, they found but a bloody skeleton of keepithowitis at the foot of the Boss’s throne. They deducted that the boss wasn’t that hungry and had really enjoyed the night.

It was at the town hall meeting the next morning when the Cannibals realized that they were no longer outnumbered. And so they declared all-out war against the remaining townies. Right then and there, the remaining townies were slaughtered and eaten. Blood was splattered across the room. It was during this feast, that JCD entered the room expecting another civil execution. Instead, he was greeted by deer-in-the-headlight stares from three people holding bloodied limbs.
Awkward silence.
“…I vote to lynch JCD…â€

Nah, this game wasn't a let down. You shouldn't have ended it though. It would've been fun if NESman had scanned one of us Mafia and we tried to defend ourselves.

Speaking of which, who did you scan NES?

Even though we rocked this game, it was a lot of luck. Like killing the doctor on the first night and then Shaft scans the creep! And of all people the creep was Stal! Awesome stuff indeed!

Ah that would've been tricky. Cause Shaft said he was innocent. I actually voted to take out NESman but Mattay and Tylzen decided on Used instead. So NES man should be thanking them for not getting killed off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod