MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (END! The Mafia slaughtered!)

Last time I lynched someone without evidence in the first round (even if it was madster) he turned out to be a townie...

Even if it is tempting to lynch Stal, he is evil enough to be mafia! :p

I say No Lynch

I'm still going on Stal.
The easiest way for anyone to get evidence at the moment is just randomly lynching people. The doctor is already dead anyway.

Wow. That sounds like some mafia talk right there.

I think I need to rephrase my last statement: I rejoice at the fact that my role in this game is townie.

Maybe that is a little more clear for some of you. The goal of the game is to discover Mafia and NOT let them kill the townies. Here we have two people claiming the very best thing to do is lynch randomly and see if we get something.

Retarded.

I'd love for somebody who isn't mafia like these two to step up and say something.

I change my lynch vote to Lynch Nick.

He has very little time to prove to me that he isn't mafia.

hahahahaa, i'm most certainly not mafia. i've been a townie for the last two games and i'm kind of pissed i couldn't draw for something more exciting.

I'm townie as well, but I'm not sure if i'm like either of the special townies (new townie variant). Still Stal, gimme a better way to find out who's who, cuz right now, no one's doing s***.

Well unless you are thick, you obviously aren't a townie.

Whatever, I have shit to do. If I don't get lynched here I'll get killed over night.

'twas fun.

Day 1 results

The townies convened at Town Hall the following morning and noticed that their cherished Tyrranis was missing. They came to the conclusion that he suffered a similar fate as Maca.
“What do we dooo?â€

Night 2 results

The Mafia’s headquarters sat on the outskirts of Betaville and looked exactly like the home of the Adams Family. There was always a small thunderstorm hovering curiously right over the house. The house was so suspicious looking that it’s a wonder that no one bothered to think that this could be the Mob’s hiding place. The interior was decorated with gothic things and blood red velvet furniture (presumably so that blood stains wouldn’t be easily seen). Within the living room, there was a lavish throne on which The Godfather spent 99% of his day (the 1% is at Town Hall). He was a rather pneumatic man. Well, to be accurate, he was pretty much a giant sack of lard, so big in fact, that he gets stuck in his chair quite often. As unfortunate as it seems, he rather enjoyed it. The throne made him feel all-powerful. He never wanted to leave it.
He spent his days sitting on his throne commanding his Mafia goons to feed him, bathe him, hold a bucket in front of his penis as he relieved himself, and when he was in those special moods, demanding varied sexual favors from his more-than-disgusted, but still willing goons. Some days (the good days, according to the goons) he just liked to watch. Others…he used props such as a big black dildo, clamps, tazers, and the same aforementioned bucket…Other days, he got even more personally involved. No one ever recovers from those days.
Under these conditions, one asks, why he even has goons/slaves to do all this for him. Simply put, he knows what he’s doing. He’s the greatest human cook and human meat cultivator in the land. He’s legendary. In fact, legend has it that he was never actually “born.â€

It's not that I'm really doubting whether you enjoy them or not (although sometimes I kind of do). It's that I spend it seems too much time writing these things for a video game forum when I'm a college student supposed to be doing work or something. In the middle of writing this, I was having a "Wtf am I doing" moment. All has been resolved.
I guess that shows how much I love you guys.
*group hug*
Anyway, continue... :oops:

Still no clues?
Are we going to random lynch people as usual?

And yeah FTG, you're stories are awesome..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle