MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (END! The Mafia slaughtered!)

Oh, yeah, we're moving up to Roman Numerals! Sophisticated.
On to the rules:

Basically, there is a town that has been infiltrated by the Mafia. It is the goal of the Mafia to kill off every townsperson, and of course, it is the general goal of the town to eradicate the Mafia. Every night, the Mafia as a unit secretly elects to kill one townsperson. Every day, there is a town meeting concerning the death from the previous night. Everyone, including the Mafia, is included in this discussion. During the course of the day, you can choose to reveal your roles anytime or keep it secret. You can even bluff. The goal is to point fingers at who is in the Mafia (Or if you’re in the Mafia, to point fingers away) Anyway, at the end of the day, the town must come to a consensus about who will be publicly executed. It is my job as narrator to direct all night time and daytime activities. I am a neutral power.
I announce when “nightâ€

MOD NOTE:

posts that shouldn't be made during the nights will be deleted. please follow FTG's rules.

Night 1 results

Thank you, Shaft!

The Godfather was feeling a little apathetic about who he wanted for dinner that night. “Just go and bring me someone…alive. I like my meat as fresh as possible.â€

well, since people have quite a disdain for mike and somehow he survived the night im going to guess he is in the Mafia

lynch Stalfros

Yeah, but Links, were you a doctor in the last game? Nothing against Tyrranis but the guy should've just protected himself on the first night so that he can save others. But it's pointless to talk about his lack of brains :p .

Lynch Shaft, he clearly is mafia by his intimidating demeanor.

Re: MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (Day 1)

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Doctors – Elect (ie PM me) each night who he will protect that night. If the Mafia decide to kill person X one night and the doctor elects to save person X that same night, person X doesn’t die. The doctor is unable to save himself
:D

Re: MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (Day 1)

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Doctors – Elect (ie PM me) each night who he will protect that night. If the Mafia decide to kill person X one night and the doctor elects to save person X that same night, person X doesn’t die.The doctor is unable to save himself

oh FTG beat me too it

Why you gotta do this to me brother?

edit, and shaft. Alright do I have to edit every post cause someone squeezes a post in ahead of me?

Does this mean Tyrannis has the biggest penis?...Well if he beats 12" then fair play to him I guess :p

I'm stumped! But Shaft is fishy...

EDIT: Forgot to put No Lynch

i know it sounds bad since i have no real proof...but if i was mafia don't you think i would be a little more careful.

I just have a hunch that since most people seem to dislike Stalfros he would be the easy first night target because offing someone people dislike offers little evidence, and since he survived i just happen to believe he is in the mafia. Its okay to vote no lynch if you don't agree with my hunch, but don't lynch me just because i actually had a thought and wasn't afraid to voice it like everyone else seemed to be until i said something.

Er, okay well i thought your lynch against Stal was a joke, so my lynch was a joke.

Sarcasim FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

So... Shaft is right, I am shocked I survived the night myself. I am not the most popular girl on the beach.

However, I regret to inform you all that I am a townie. I Rejoice to be one!

Humm... that should give something away to some of you...

Anyhow, not enough evidence yet to lynch.

No Lynch

As I almost do on the first night, no proof, no lynch. If I hear more evidence against Stal or Shaft, I'll be sure to change my vote, but only if it's good evidence......maybe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle