Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Okay, so unless thetank can convince us otherwise then that seems to be it. Either I will be the hero for defeating thetank or the idiot for not killing Crazy last round. I have butterflies.

See, here's the funny thing.

First off, you're an idiot.You said so yourself, and nothing I can say is going to change the fact that you've voted for me.

I should have stuck to my guns last round, when the odds were with the innocent, and wondered why crazycracker's hackles rose when I chose him, even if it was pure chance.

And even if I was Mafia, you wouldn't be the hero, Rekkie. I would. History loves a bad guy. Who or what killed Hitler? I don't know, but I do know who he was.

Scarface, Al Capone, Lee Harvey Oswald, people remember the evil deeds of man, better than they admit his redemption. Nearly every failure in my personal life, I can remember. Every insult, every time I failed my beliefs, I remember. You ask me for the mark on the last test I passed at University, I have no clue.

The final Mafia member would forever be remembered in the history books of Betaville, for the damage he caused, the lives he ended. The man who caught him? A mere footnote on the greatest travesty to ever occur in this once great hamlet.

FTG, I am British as far back as you would care to look. Send me down with the ship.

Kurt Herbert Alder once said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Look back on the posts, fallen countrymen, and tell me this: Who among you still standing failed to act, was hesitant with his blade when his strike should have been swift?

Rekkie7, gentlemen, consistent in his unwillingness, his inability to be firm of hand and heart. Of the three remaining Betavillians, only one is Mafia. But through his actions, Rekkie7 will be remembered, as he wishes, but for no reason other than standing idly by, as his brothers were slain, in cold blood, by a bunch of pedophiles.

And I ask you this! Who is the real villain? The one who commits foul deed? Or the one who makes no attempt to stop the former?

Man is remembered by his actions while on this planet. I can only hope, for all your sakes, that they are the right actions.

Psst: I voted for every mafia member slain by our hands. I conserved when we had the freedom too and murdered my own when we had no other choice (sorry Tyl, Nes, hk and even Chris who died indirectly by my choice to delay a day). If I survive this then I don't do it with clean hands.

History is written by those who survive. In all our history books you will be known as "tHEtANK".

At least I will be known as one who stood against tyranny, and not the one who sentenced a hero to death.

My name in history is unimportant. My deeds and words are. William Wallace is a hero of Scotland for his actions, against a brutal ruler.

"How can I be guilty of treason, when all of England has fallen to me?"

And like him before me, I will be sentenced to death, for crimes I did not commit. But I will be remembered.

Except for the fact that this is just a game. Who cares?

Well if your not mafia then why don't try and convince me otherwise? Prior to page 20 all evidence points to Crazy. I don't have a choice who I vote for because you voted for me first. If I voted Crazy then he would side with you and townies would lose.

But reasoning with you doesn't seem to go anywhere so I'm inclined to go with Crazy despite what I've found as it's the only way for me to know the townies have half a chance.

If you are a townie, look over the game and ask yourself who you really think the last mafia person is?

Well, if you're so sure crazycracker is Mafia, vote for him. Hell, I'm happy to change my vote to take him out.

The thing is, if he is mafia, then you made it easy for him by voting against me. That means he has a choice of who to vote for, without looking suss.

You don't know the Mafia have half a chance. If you don't know who the last Mafia is, then by randomly voting, you're accomplishing nothing.

At this point, I just want it to be over. Whether that results in a win or loss, I don't care any more.

Why do keep posting so many lengthy posts if you don't care anymore? HmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMM...

I'm going to (hopefully) stick with Rekkie on this one. He actually uses reason to back up claims, instead of the russian roulette method.

I would, but you've yet to convince me. You've been working against me for days. When I let one of our own die so rest get a better shot of winning I'm an idiot and you accuse me of standing by while our brothers die, however when you won't engage in discussion it's because it's "only a game."

When I post a long list of actions taken by each player you simply reply that it's a waste of time, no one wants to vote so you vote for me.

Half a chance, either you or Crazy are mafia so it's 50/50 shot if I have to make the call. You used the exact same way of looking at odds some pages back.

If you don't care enough to put an arguement together against someone other then me, I can't see myself changing my vote.

Then don't, let it end, and watch the townies lose.

You're going the right way to let the Mafia win, and that's fine by me.

FTG, can you end this please?

What if I just never do?
And these months of scheming and playing Mafia were all a waste because I never stated who won?
It all comes down to this, but what if there's just...nothing and I leave you high and dry?
Wouldn't that suck?
Wouldn't it?

In which case I post evidence of my role, proving that the last player lynched was indeed a townie, giving the game to the Mafia.

in which case FTG, i'm gonna find out what your IP is through MSN, find out where you live, hunt you down, and carve you up like a turkey.

an FTG christmas turkey...that would be delicious!

I'll be damned if Mafia win this!

Yeah, I didn't instigate the deaths of countless other townsfolk for my own amusement just so someone could kill me and get off scott free.

Clock says next two hours now. Well if Tank is a townie then I get slaughtered by Crazy. Tank and I will die together like Romeo and Juliet.

screaming%20guy.jpg
TENSION BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If either Tank or Rekkie are mafia, this game has a filling conclusion. If it is Cracker, then I say he gets banned from all future mafia games, because he never fucking does anything and it pisses me off and ruins the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod