Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Final Day results

And after our remaining townspeople filed into townhall with FTG and Marius awaiting their arrival. After an intense discourse about who should be offed. After hours and hours and hours of discourse. After intense tension, more hours of waiting with winds wailing in the background and soul piercing stares…FTG insisted that there be more tension building waiting to which TheTank responded that he’d rather just shoot himself.
“Well, that would only make things easier for us all,â€

Yeah, a two month game is a little long, even though 1 month of that was like 4 days.

And it really pisses me off that the mafia won by not doing anything. It's pretty disgraceful.

I think the short, 10-person mafia games were more fun, but this still was quite successful for a while there. Congratualtions, Mafia. and good job on keeping this extraordinary undertaking going, FTG!

Rekkie7 said:
Tank and I made a it too easy for them at the methinks.

Wait, what? How did I make it too easy? Pfft, the winner of the game was me, because I had it end on my terms.

I pulled the trigger, it just took this long for the bullet to hit.

thetank said:
Rekkie7 said:
Tank and I made a it too easy for them at the methinks.

Wait, what? How did I make it too easy? Pfft, the winner of the game was me, because I had it end on my terms.

I pulled the trigger, it just took this long for the bullet to hit.

You focused on me, I focused on you. You voted for me, I voted for you. Crazy didn't have to do anything to turn us against each other.

Man, all I'm saying is I am not the one who lost the game for the townies.

You could have voted for crazy the round before last, or last round, but you didn't.

Ofcourse it wasn't your fault, you claim you won.

I'm aware I could of taken out Crazy eariler. I was planning on a thrilling debate in the final day between the three of us but that didn't work out.

We would have had a much better change if we'd taken care of that f**king Vigilante. The mafia actually had a pretty tough time staying together, mostly my fault, because I didn't sent out messages for killing people off. Still, awesome game FTG.

Longo...Chill the fuck out.

It feels like an empty victory anyway. I could tell both Tank and Rekkie knew I was in mafia and we only won due to their petty feud.

I did plenty of stuff too...

About the big long debate on the last day, my power was out and by the time it turned back on all I had to do was vote. So I kind of lost interest.

Archive?! My amazing doctor services damn deserve another look.

Night 1 - protect Me
Night 2 - protect GhostTrip
Night 3 - protect GhostTrip
Night 4 - Death

Best. Doctor. Ever!

Good game overall.

Crazycracker deserves a round of appaluse. The more Tank and Rekkie contrbuted, the more they thought the other was Mafia. And cracker hid in the shaodws and let them battle it out. Very sneaky indeed!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod