MAFIA: Streets of Betaville IV (END! The Mafia slaughtered!)

Well since I've already dropped enough clues to fellow townies that I, myself am a townie and Shaft might be the smartest poster I know and he didn't pick up on it I am going to have to guess Shaft is either one of the special classes who didn't get the same message from FTG that the rest of us Townies got (I think maybe Cop is all that is left and if he was a cop and suspected me he would have guessed me during the night and FTG would have told him I was a townie) or a Mafia member.

Guys, don't let the mafia win this one.

Lynch Shaft

I think, to get something done, we need to start lynching. So let's start with either Stalfros or Shaft. I'm sure whomever's side I choose here (heck, both could be Mafia. It was a plan Longo and I considered in the last game) I'm going to get targeted just for associating myself with them, but oh well. Hope I guess correctly, which is really all we can do at this point.

Lynch Shaft.

Well, Shaft was the first one to lynch Stal, and I thought he was kidding cause there was no evidence or anything. Stal could be right, Shaft could be right, or Used could be right and they both might be mafia. Hell, even Used could be mafia!

But it seems kinda strange that Shaft just lynches Stal for no reason. When I found out he wasn't joking I kinda scratched my head. So going on this alone, I'd say Shaft is mafia.

The thing that sucks is we have no doctor, so the cops can't come out of hiding. If someone objects to lynching Shaft they could be a cop who scanned him and he came out clean, or he could be a mafia protecting him. Or he could be a townie like me, and just thinks it's a bad idea. Everyone's gotta stay in the closet like Tom Cruise :?

Either way, I hope I'm not making a mistake here. Because if Shaft is a cop and scanned Stal we're fucked.

Lynch Shaft

I guess it cant be helped. Used is right, we have to go for someone if we have any chance of winning. We know Shaft surely isnt the cop, because Stal is right - after suspecting him in the day, you would expect him to scan Stal in the night. The only thing that worries me is that if he was mafia he would be more careful? But he is the fishiest so...

Lynch Shaft

Well if Shaft turns out to be a Townie, well than we could always lynch Stal next day..

Don't the cop have any clues?
Cop! Hint us!

Lynch Shaft

There seems to be some good clues against Shaft and since we do ne need to try to start killing Mafia suspects, lynch Shaft.

what if the cop happened to scan Stal the first night and he came back dirty and tried lynching him right off the bat, but didn't want to give up that he was a cop because he can't be protected by a doctor plus wanted to check out voting patterns when everyone else thought he was just pulling random names out of the air. Then had it all ruined because everyone else in the game is a fucking moron?

that would be something wouldn't it?

Don't worry Shaft, if you are indeed innocent! Then Stal will probably be the next to go! :D
And this he knows, so I think he is probably pretty sure in his cause.

I love this game... If Shaft turns out to be a cop, then we are screwed, because then Stal is probably Mafia.
But if Shaft is mafia, well then it is sad that Stal probably gets killed the next night..

Don't take it personally Shaft, I just think you're sneaky dawg! But I mean that in a good way as in you're a smart player.

Revealing that you're a cop would only get yourself killed by the mafia cause our Doctor is dead. Let's say you're right and Stal is mafia and we lynch him. You'd just wind up dead within the night. I'm thinking it's just a last resort to get people on your side.

But believe me, if you really are innocent then Stal will suffer a lynch like no other! And I will admit that I am a stupid head.

^you are right...i definitely did not want to reveal anything with a doctor going down...but I don't really have a choice. Im getting lynched so ill let fine townsfolk know what i found out before I am dead and can be no use at all. I was pretty sure people would be skeptical of me jumping out and lynching someone right away, but I didn't expect to be lynched in retaliation this early without being proven wrong. Oh well that's the game.

Stal came out as a mafia member
Nesman came back clean.

Guys, we have no choice but to trust Shaft here. All of you townies need to get in here and lynch Stalfros! I mean, Shaft is going to get hit by the mafia anyway, but at least we won't be wasting a lynch on a cop, therefore letting them kill yet another different townie in the night.

So hurry, before FTG updates!

If dead Shaft is a cop, then I'm assuming everyone who was slow to change their vote is a mafia member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod