Mafia THE END!

well i thought i was in business today, last night i scanned trippy, was told he was innocent, then i find out he really is innocent.

That's right, i'm the good cop, but since our field officer seems to be itchin for a lynchin, i have to reveal my role in late attempt to save myself.

I hope you all change your votes, i hope the doctor saves me.

Remember, shaft only knows i visited trippy, he didn't know i was scanning him

Lynch no one.

what else can i do?

look, you guys are so much better off waiting for some info, from your perspectives, there are three options, either i'm a good cop and your greatest asset, or i'm a killer who might kill an important mafia man, or i'm a mafia man

i realize this is all based on my word, but just be patient and let the facts come out. If you guys don't fuck this up, then this situation is perfect because now i know i'm the good cop, and the town will be seriously handicapped without me

p.s. either the killer or the mafia did not strike last night, as there was only one death, so one of them is probably inactive, we have time

(EDIT1: added p.s. EDIT2: changed silencer to mafia, had my roles confused)

^oh great, the town dipshit has chimed in, just who i needed to see.

do you have anything useful to add to this place, wicked?

I just did add something useful.

A vote to lynch you :)

Sorry dude, but after reading what you wrote, you screwed yourself. I won't say how, but I know.

jesus, i feel like marshall johnson in red dead redemption, sheriff for a bunch of morons

gKt0V.jpg

WickedLiquid said:
I just did add something useful.

A vote to lynch you :)

Sorry dude, but after reading what you wrote, you screwed yourself. I won't say how, but I know.

orly? what do you know.

perhaps you're the lawyer, and you pulled your little trick on trippy, tricked my scanner?

you gotta say somethin real, man

Longo, do field officers see ANYONE who goes to someone's house? Or just mafia people?

He's got a point about the killer, he's probably an inactive one. Which means the Mafia probably made the move since there's more of them.

The Mafia are either loving this or sacrificing him. I would say wait a bit. But you've all lynched anyway, cant really go back. If it's wrong I'm moving villages you wankers ;)

No Lynch.

Problem is it is hard to gauge anything anyone says, except the host. You know.

I'm sorry if you are innocent Kapow. But were kinda binded as it were. If it means anything though, I shall be a nice guy and change my vote, but I doubt it will do much at this point.

NO LYNCH.

yeah its not 100% that kapow did it. He could be telling the truth and just happened to scan Trippy the same night I followed him and the same night Trippy was killed...However, its much more likely he just killed him. Im not changing my vote.

look, i may be a likely suspect, but the negative effect of killing your good cop is much bigger than the positive of killing mafioso.

Just be patient for once, without your good cop, you'll be severely handicapped when it comes to fighting the mafia.

also, i hope the doctor/bodyguard is reading all this

Hey guys. I'm having some serious problems with my internet right now, so bear with me a little bit. Hopefully I'll be able to get this running smoothly in a little bit, and not all days will be like this one.

How many lynch votes is needed to take someone out?

Kapow is sneaky, and I tip my hat to him, but don't change your vote. And when it's proven he's mafia I'll likely need some protection...

There was a lot of trickery last year when I was hosting Mafia... now that I'm a player again I'm not gonna fall for it early on. Lynch Kapow

Alright, I've got some temporary access right now so I'm going to end this day while I've got a chance.

Let us keep going...

The cry was clear. "Kill Kapow!" resonated throughout the many corners of the room.

However, no one actually had the means to kill him. At least until Shaft pulled an ICBM cleverly hidden in his left pant leg and fired it point blank at Kapow, who was hit by the missile and flew with it for several thousand miles, before crashing into Africa.

Shortly after, a "No concealed ICBM's" law was passed.

Kapow has died. He was the Killer.

It is now Night 2. Send in your choices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod