Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

Dear Mafia;

Well played.

Dear everyone else who lynched me;

tumblr_ly4aueRMJR1qm2eaio1_500.png

Remember me... as a hero who died for the greater good.....

X_X

During the night, the Mafia assaulted Wes with 16 tons. Not the weight but the song. Thus, somehow ending the townie's life. As one of the cops arrived to the scene without any backup, MattAY the Hitman laid in wait. Ughrochester was investigating when MattAY popped out with a tommy gun and unloaded several drums into the poor cop.

Wes has died. He was a townie killed by the Mafia.
Ughrochester has died. He was a cop killed by MattAY.

It is now Day 7.

Lynch eyebrows31, we don't need another distraction, we need a mafiahead on our lynching fork.

Edit: To clarify, I'm 199% sure eyebrows is Mafia.

Ummm, why would we not kill Mattay? He is definitely in the mafia, and since he can continue to kill townies (at least by my reading of the rules), shouldn't we kill him now?

NickKmet said:
Ummm, why would we not kill Mattay? He is definitely in the mafia, and since he can continue to kill townies (at least by my reading of the rules), shouldn't we kill him now?

Fair point, if we kill him, we minimize one Townie casualty, and the Mafia get another victim. If we don't kill him, he'll get another free kill. So let's hold off and regroup.

Changing vote to: Lynch Mattay

Less innocent people by the day. So why waste our time trying to lynch a guy we know is guilty?

Our odds of catching a guilty one are getting better everyday!

Lynch MattAY

Errr WOAH WOAH WOAH...where did THIS come from?!

Raine gets lynched by Wes from out of the blue telling us to "trust" him... Wes dies...

Lynch Raine!

Come on guys...you have to trust me here, I'm not the Hitman...

I'm not...you'll be sorry - trust me here. You definitely do not want to kill me.

....Ok ok, I'll tell ya. I'm the other cop!! You do NOt want to kill me!

SO mattay is the "other" cop? would that mean he's the fed? or just a really stupid beat cop...

Eh... either way Mattay needs to go

Lynch him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle