Mafia: The Townies Strike Back - TOWNIES WIN!

stock-photo-9132578-open-faced-sandwich-pumpernickel-cheese-pickle.jpg

Next!

After the 4th straight day of not lynching anybody, everyone in town decided to have lunch then Bret and a few others started punching people in the nuts. If only you guys saw your own faces, it was hilarious. No one was lynch but many nuts were swollen.

It is now Night 5.
PM me your moves if you have any.

Bretimus_v2, father of three, respected mod for the GR forum, and outspoken townie had been killed during the night. Cops took one look at his corpse. It didn't took a detective to find out how he died. He was kicked in the nuts by the Mafia and they kept kicking him in the nuts until he died. What a horrible way to go.

Fortunately for the townies, the Federal Agent was on the move. Unfortunately, he applied Federal justice on Gunner37 the townie.

Bretimus_v2 had died. He was a townie killed by the Mafia.

Gunner37 had died. He was a townie killed by the federal agent.

It is now Day 6.

We have all these people not engaged in this game, it's a little annoying. :\

Nord, Kapow, Rob, Wes, Nick (who is sick I think) need to get them into it.

Otherwise we're going to lose. :cry:

I'm yet again just a townie. So I can't do anything except wait to be killed. Disappointing. We need to do smaller scale game next time.

I'm around. Just been lurking more recently. Too busy with homework and shit to really post a lot. But I pay attention here. I just figure, if everyone is voting no lynch, why bother posting? I'm not going to stir shit up because I have nothing to go on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle