MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm innocent dumbass, because you tried to kill me ;P

Definitely dont kill Wes. I dont think it's stone wall that he's vigilante, but the odds are surely flowing our way by now! He'll tap mafia soon enough.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Why would a lawyer rat out his own clients? Seriously? Maybe cause he is a n00b.

I like Links for it though, it all does kind of add up. I'm thinking we should take a hard look at Jim as well. As for the third member, my dear Watson, I'd say that it is a race between the HK and MattAY.

So, lets get this lynch party started.

Lynch Links

Him being a "n00b" isn't a sure lynch. Maybe he is a "n00b" and ratted Links out of spite or maybe the mafia are telling him to rat Links out in order to get a free kill in. We don't know yet. One wrong lynch from the townies and one wrong kill from the vigilante could spell doom for us.

You know what I think? I think we could wait them out. The drunk could lock their actions while the cop scans for people.

There's something iffy going on here.....cant quite put my finger on it...

basil+rathbone1.jpg

Bring it bitches.

Came within inches of smoking out the mafioso last game, on the right track this time to.

Ya'll need to consult a drunk. Who obviously has in-depth knowledge about the identity of one mafia member.

I'm just saying, lawyer outs Links, the drunk obviously chose a proper person to take out. That makes Links suspect #1. But go ahead, the name of the game seems to be lynch the guy who is making headway in the investigation.

Gunner37 said:
I say we lynch Sticky, I have no reason behind it other than I think he be suspicious.

Why is he suspicious? Remember the last last time we lynched someone like this? The bandwagon of voters who vote and vanish...

And from a few posts back, I doubt El Vigilante will kill a mafioso.

MattAY said:
There's something iffy going on here.....cant quite put my finger on it...

basil+rathbone1.jpg

Have to agree with Basil on this one.

That is NOT wise. So say that we do lynch this mafia guy. Then what? There's still two more after that AND they get to kill again. It's better to lock them down at night and have the cop scan for the other two. Then when it's all over the drunk and the cop reveal their findings and it's game over.

So basically the roles the townies have left are vigilante, drunk, cop, doctor, and i don't remember anymore townie roles

I think it's getting late enough in the game to start coming out with roles if you have any evidence.....

The cops/doctor/whatever else has really sucked this game.

Doctor can stay covert ;) But the drunk can come up! Come on dude, whose drink did you spike last night?!

The consensus is leaning towards Sticky, and we pretty much all are but only one of us is the official drunkard.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Bring it bitches.

Came within inches of smoking out the mafioso last game, on the right track this time to.

Ya'll need to consult a drunk. Who obviously has in-depth knowledge about the identity of one mafia member.

I'm just saying, lawyer outs Links, the drunk obviously chose a proper person to take out. That makes Links suspect #1. But go ahead, the name of the game seems to be lynch the guy who is making headway in the investigation.

Ah i forgot about him saying about a mafia's avatar from a N64 game and thats basically Links so yeah Lynch Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle