MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Noritama isnt active. It's a waste of a lynch. Interesting to see how you guys bandwagoned on that one huh ;)

Just a note people - just a note.

Maddy, if you change your vote to lynch spartan then we can cancel out their Noritama...

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

God I hate working 12 hour days...although it pays the bills.

anyway

LYNCH NORITAMA.

Links may have an excuse because he actualy has a life IRL...but I know all you others dont! I'm taking note of you Noritamas!

Well, he's inactive or doesn't know how to play. Umm, I'm keeping my faith, MattAY. I trust you'll make the right decision.

With our luck he's probably the damn cop! But have faith friend! My plan is working! Glide in my wind! This is the moment where the tables turn! And will be significant in victory....FOR THE TOWNIES!! REMEMBER THIS DAY!!

Note the divide. It's now De-Ting, HK, Links and Lien VS the rest. Maybe spartan too. We need more spartan votes though, if we lynch him and prove he's on the mafia's side then we can see who is backing him up in lynching for Noritama )ie. moving the majority votes AWAY from him)!

Lynch spartan people!!

EDIT: And Wes...

Matt, now don't you start lynching everyone, we all saw what happened to Wicked.

I already said nobody can be trusted. Because even the cop may have false information.

However, lynching Noritama makes sense if it's just a red shirt. Assuming the roles for this game have been randomized, it's possible he isn't just another townie and an actual mafia memeber. But even if he is a cop or doctor, he wasn't doing his job anyway.

Wes said:
However, lynching Noritama makes sense if it's just a red shirt. Assuming the roles for this game have been randomized, it's possible he isn't just another townie and an actual mafia memeber. But even if he is a cop or doctor, he wasn't doing his job anyway.
Wait I don't have a.. Red shirt Hold on. :O

Lynch Spartan... I want to see where this leads. If Spartan is innocent then MattAY is probably a mafia member. Probably. I kinda also want to lynch Noritama. Dead weight and all that.

Cruel. Dead weight?
Who would to hang something that makes rice taste better?
You'd want to hang this?
furikake-noritama.jpg

Anywho I'm pretty new to this type of game and certain life things that effect life happened

Aack... noritama is making me feel guilty... and i love them Rice sprinkler thingies! I'm changing my vote to Spartan!

LYNCH SPARTAN

It was with great confusion that the townspeople began deliberating on who to kill that day.

The sun was beating down on the... uhhh Tokyo streets. Everyone was really upset that no single mafia member had been discovered. Everyone had a gun pointed at everyone else!

Unfortunately, they were all squirt guns. Why didn't I give them real guns? I don't know. This game of mafia seems fucked already!

As the debate raged on it was clear that either spartan317 or Noritama would be hung that night.....

It was spartan. They were like "get him!" and at the same time, an almost equal amount of voices, but not quite, all said "get him!" in reference to Noritama.

Then... it happened. I magically turned all those squirt guns into real guns and 6 people shot spartan317.

Including spartan317.

"Why do you guys always have to fight so much?" he asked as the townspeople huddled over him.

"It's what we do... We're idiots," said UghRochester.

Everyone slapped Ugh like three stooges style.

"You're the idiot," said Green_Lantern.

"Well, please stop arguing! Just kill yourselves! like.... m.... m.... me--"

spartan317, a townie, was killed by the townies

It is now NIGHT 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member