MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainemaida said:
Gonna go with the consensus here,

LYNCH WICKED

and by god if we f*** this one up, we're probably all done for.

With the current good guy to bad guy death ratio so far, we are going to fuck it up.

Green_Lantern said:
Gunner37 said:
Well since we got nothing to go on as of yet lets lynch nobody

TYPICAL MAFIOSO RESPONSE

With the body count against the good guys as it is right now, we're bound to get fucked if we don't lynch someone. I got my eye on you Gunner.

We need to get rid of the deadweight! If we eliminate another talkative bloke, we're down another lynch voter! Our ranks are poisoned by the vile lurkers who do nothing but eat and shit out our food.

Oh, and don't forget to update the kill list Dan.

Oh you guys!

The mafia is having a big laugh over this I'm sure!

LYNCH NOBODY

I'm not mafia, but you'll all see when Dan reveals the truth.

MattAY said:
I'm telling you guys - Lynch Ugh...please sense THE TONE!
I will assure you, lynching me would be like the Salem Witch trials. People who are INNOCENT were sadly accused to get lynched. Lynching Wicked is what everyone is sensing. Why aren't you able to sense it? I sense WickedLiquid is the part of the Mafia and Gunner too. I am after all the fattest Jedi around right?

Don't worry matt, Ugh's probably next round unless the mafia/vigilante kill him or we just quit if the other cop's killed or something.

Lynch Ugh

Matt's the only one here who makes sense. Because I'm just a townie, and Clarence won't get his wings if I die.

Did anyone see It's A Wonderful Life or should I just give up with that?

itsawonderfullife1r.jpg

Happy St Patty's day!

*Buys the mafia a beer* You guys will win.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
I'm telling you guys - Lynch Ugh...please sense THE TONE!
I will assure you, lynching me would be like the Salem Witch trials. People who are INNOCENT were sadly accused to get lynched. Lynching Wicked is what everyone is sensing. Why aren't you able to sense it? I sense WickedLiquid is the part of the Mafia and Gunner too. I am after all the fattest Jedi around right?

I will tell you one thing before the end; you, your crooked Jedi sense, the sheep and those who started the Lynch Wicked Project are wrong on Wicked being guilty. The reason I didn't say anything before is that none of you would have any cause to believe me, or anybody really, who proclaims that another is innocent, and thus giving themselves away as a potential cop. I know it's too late now to save his ass but you really should go for the ones who are inactive. Sorry Wicked, I fucked up this time.

Gunner is only suspicious but tonight, whoever the doctor is, protect me from the unseen knife and the mafioso's murderous intent.

It's all good HK, I just thought I'd throw myself out there and see who thinks I should die. I thought Urban was Mafia but he's the same as I, and now I miss him.

If I was the lawyer, I totally would've framed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft