MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch Wicked

Anyone who's pushing that hard is trying to thin the ranks. And let's face it, the boy ain't known for subtlety.

Vigilantes killing cops is becoming a tradition around here.

*wakes up and yawns*
Ahhh what a beautiful day... well let's see what's up with the mafia game...

HOLY CRAP USED IS DEAD! Crap crap crap!

huh... well I guess it's too early to lynch anyone... so i say

NO LYNCH!

Urban is Christopher

SOPRANOS.jpg

It's all coming together...

As long as there are 7 no lynch votes I'm safe. I just like to stir the pot, if I was mafia you really think I'd be THIS obvious... unless... that's what I want you to think...

But honestly I'm just a townie. I work at the bank!!!

Well... I don't have your money it's in Urban's house, and Bret's and Sticky's!
WonderfulGeorge3.jpg

Don't deflect the fact that you are going to be held accountable for your crimes against humanity. Welcome to Murika 2012.
You've been tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion. The Sentence is DEATH... like it says in your name... You're Wicked.

You should just admit and accept your fate, there will be more dignity in it.

Now, shhhh, close your eyes. and think about the people you've wronged and the people you love.. Don't let my face be the last thing you see.. porque el cielo no le puede perdonar..

angry_mob.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
Don't deflect the fact that you are going to be held accountable for your crimes against humanity. Welcome to Murika 2012.
You've been tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion. The Sentence is DEATH... like it says in your name... You're Wicked.

You should just admit and accept your fate, there will be more dignity in it.

Now, shhhh, close your eyes. and think about the people you've wronged and the people you love.. Don't let my face be the last thing you see.. porque el cielo no le puede perdonar..

...what mod-chip said

Nice try Wicked, but your fate is sealed.
Save face and go with dignity, and maybe we wont desecrate your grave.

I don't want to be lynched, madster :cry: I've done nothing wrong and people just find it funny to lynch me. How about this time around, don't lynch me and I'll make some awesomeness happen. By awesomeness, I mean AWESOMENESS.

changing my vote to
Lynch Wicked I'm doing this for the good of the people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft