MAFIA - DAY 8, THE END...... ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was then that everyone started pointing fingers at each other.
http://youtu.be/i9_Z0-fRB54?t=50s

Somehow, Wicked was pointing fingers first.
He was like pointing over here, then he was like pointing over there. All that got him was a lot of fingers pointing back at him like "what the fuck you say?"

So then Wicked was like "What? I'm not the mafia!"

In the end, the townspeople were suspicious, but not enough suspicious, but nearly suspicious enough to kill WickedLiquid, just to see if he was a card-carrying commi.

The towns people voted No Lynch

It is now NIGHT 2, PM me yo moves!

With everyone pointing fingers, it was only a matter of time before someone got their eye poked out. While the townspeople continued to blame and argue through the night, swinging their fingers this way and that way, sometimes two at a time, sometimes like http://youtu.be/i9_Z0-fRB54?t=50s

It was then that the vigilante's powers came back to him and he poked UrbanMasque right in the heart. Urban's heart stopped, and he fell dead.

The townspeople felt around, but it was Longo_2_guns who found Urban's body first.

"Oh shit, guys, it was Urban!" Longo cried out in a mixture of pain, fear, and urgency (Longo really needed to go to the bathroom, but he didn't want to pee on anyone).

"Shit, what are we going to do with out we-- Umm.. urban?!" asked Rainemaida.

"I have no clue," Longo said, crying over the Urban who was dead just like him.

"We have to continue on," WickedLiquid said.

"Wait, did he just say I was dead too?" Longo asked.

Yes, Longo was dead to because the mafia killed him.

"Fuck," said Longo.

UrbanMasque, a townie, was killed by the Vigilante.

Longo_2_guns, a townie, was killed by the mafia.

It is now Day 2

Now it seems there's a possibility that Wicked is the Vigilante.

Still, he's done nothing but hurt us, so...you know what to do.

Lynch Quidboy.

Because you couldn't have him? I say we should get rid of the non-sexy quiet ones, mainly Noritama and spartan317. It's like shooting fish in a barrel and unless we put some fire under their asses, they aren't going to do shit.

Lynch spartan317

Lynch Wicked He fooled us last time we played, do you think he's fooling us now? Once a liar, always a liar. Lynch him dammit!

...Rosebud

green12-zombie-hand-0409-10162228.jpg

Lynch Lien

Wicked is undoubtedly guilty of many things but I'm thinking the nonchalant "us townies" remark is more telling than a dislike for Longo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod