Po-pos and Hos: A Mafia Game (HOS WON)

Mod-chip. I'm going to scan either GL or madster who has also been pretty quiet. Have you scanned either of them or who will you scan. I have a feeling one of us will be dead by morning.

danielrbischoff said:
Mod-chip. I'm going to scan either GL or madster who has also been pretty quiet. Have you scanned either of them or who will you scan. I have a feeling one of us will be dead by morning.

Haven't scanned either. I know who the Doctor is, but I'm not going to tell you as he would be the first to get compromised. I'm going to scan MattAY. Let's PM each other with results before the night is over, in case one of us dies. 50/50 chance I reckon :)

Yeah can't do that. It's OK, two pimps down and with only one left this game is in the bag.

I have to admit that I thought about keeping the Used thing secret and trying to really fuck the game up so I'd be the most hated mafia player ever, but I wanna win this one for the townies... I mean prostitutes.

God Jim, seriously with this theme? lol

Yeah, it makes more sense that cops would be able to share information, especially once they're both outed. Like maybe at first they're both "undercover" but then if they scan each other or out themselves, then the other one can contact them. Departed-style, haha.

I dunno, ask Jim to make a ruling. I'm just basing it on:

"You know the rules of the game. Don't post any of the game's PMs on the forums. Unless you're a pimp then don't talk about the game outside the thread. Once you've died don't post again once the game is over.

Mod-Chip said:
Dude now that I think about it...Departed is extremely analogous to this game.

Sweet that makes me Ray Winstone. BUT WHO IS JACK?

danielrbischoff said:
I have to admit that I thought about keeping the Used thing secret and trying to really fuck the game up so I'd be the most hated mafia player ever, but I wanna win this one for the townies... I mean prostitutes.

What you should've done is go, "Mod-Chip is actually a pimp! He sold out his own guy!" Then you'll get lynched but he'll get lynched too. I would've had a laugh but noooooo..,.

Hello, folks. Today a pimp by the name of used44 has been caught by hoes and sent him to live the rest of his days in Alaska... too bad hoes are bad at geography and sent him to Antarctica instead. Close, right? He froze to death.

Let the Music (Used44 You):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJgbUQNo0I

Used44 froze. He's an ice cold pimp.

It is now Night Time. PM me your moves.

And no on the pming to make it more sporting for the last guy.

uBm5hEh.png

Good mornin'. Over night, the remaining pimp finally made his move. Apparently, danielrbischoff was investigating some clues on a rooftop of a high rise. The pimp magically appeared behind Daniel then bitch slapped himl into submission. Knowing that he's going to die, Daniel asked, "Could I just have one last word?" then the pimp threw him off the building and said, "Bitches don't get to talk." R.I.P. danielrbischoff.

Here's a song dedicated to our high flying, ace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

danielrbischoff died. He was a po-po,.

It is now Day time.

So I scanned a Ho last night, and considering that there is only one pimp left, the safest course of action would be no lynch, until we find the Ho.

No Lynch.

So a typical non-mafia response would have been to lynch someone?
Not changing my vote yet but since you're trying to spur on some random lynching, why not go for the inactive Spartan instead of me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle