MAFIA - 2021

Leaving the buzzing lights of the MSCORP, the CEO decided to get down in the muck and the mud, the riff raff sat on the streets shooting their arms full of anything they found in the gutter.

"This job is easy" the don muttered. How long would it take for the populace to kill themselves? If the FCOM didn't do it first. Knowing two FCOM members and having killed one already, the MSCORP CEO felt cocky and eager to roll up their sleeves and do some work.

It was then that the CEO tripped over one of the homeless degenerates too eager to get high to sit cross-legged on the sidewalk.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" The Don yelled. The pressures of the Modern CEO let themselves out all at once, fury and fire tightened the CEO's grip around the citizen's neck.

"Woah, you need to relax man." The dealer said. "Leave my customer alone and try this for stress..." the dealer handed the CEO a vial of small black rocks.

"What the fuck are these?"

"I know a dark alley where you can find out."

The CEO knocked the vial back and swallowed. The dealer pushed the MSCORP chief down the alley and grabbed the vial before the CEO could drop it on the pavement. "Works everytime."

The dealer has prevented MSCORP from murdering anyone tonight by drugging the CEO.

UXNET ALERT UXNET ALERT UXNET ALERT
The hacker has chosen to reveal another of his inquiries. The billboards and streetlights all flashed.
Spartan317 is a member of the populace

It is now Day 4

Oh Spartan, I knew it could never be you~~

So wait, does this mean that we know who the mafia leader is? Or can't the Dealer say?

I'll rock the no lynch as I'm entirely certain I have no clue what the fucks going on, I thought people died in this game

Once again, the populace failed to do anything more than grunt and nod. It was all thanks to that new synthetic drug "Grod." The tagline even says "all you'll do is grunt and nod."

No one died today. PM me your moves.

It is now Night 5

The FCOM had had enough of this pussy footing around. Scanning people? Justice? The system? No more. They geared up and hit the streets, looking for anyone willing to give them the excuse they needed to unload their violence and fury. Turning down King's Road, MattAY radio'd the rest of his team.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

That's when Matt pushed the gas pedal as far as it goes, sending the SWAT van screaming down the street. There were 5 blocks left when Matt heard a loud bang and the van fell a foot to the ground. Looking out his window, Matt saw sparks flying to match the high-pitched tear of metal on pavement. The truck slid to a stop.

"Hahaha, I totally saw that," the radio said.

"FUCK FUCK, come get me! I'm a sitting duck out here!" Matt yelled.

"You realize there are only three mafia members left right? Just get out of the car and walk the rest of the way. I'll meet you there."

Matt turned the key and got out. He looked up at the faceless skyscrapers that seemed to huddle around him. A few windows had fires burning out of them, a few more hid faces staring down. The city was dead. Some overzealous asshole had discouraged anyone from having much fun, but goddamit if Matt wasn't going to pay everyone back with some fireworks in the end.

Matt closed the 5 block gap between the wreck and the target quickly and radio'd again. "Still there?"

"Yeah yeah, let's hit it."

Matt kicked the door down. He quickly turned to his right and unloaded a shotgun blast into Affen's face.
AFFEN HAS DIED. HE WAS AN EMPLOYEE OF MSCORP.
The body slumped over but not before Mod-Chip was already in mid-air, leaping for Matt's gun. A shot rang out and caught the lawyer in the abdomen. "Thanks," Matt muttered as he looked at the body.

The other FCOM officer turned Mod-Chip over with the butt of his rifle. "Where are they?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just a cleaning lady."

"He's lying," Matt lifted his standard issue size 6 FCOM boot over Mod-Chip's head. "Where the fuck are the rest of the MSCORP employees?"

"Over there! In that room...." Mod-Chip wheezed and grabbed at his ribs. "Help me... I'll bleed out..."

"That's the idea shithead." With that, the officer put another round between Mod-Chip's eyes.
MOD-CHIP HAS DIED. HE WAS THE LAWYER.
The two FCOM members stacked against either side of the door. Matt pulled out an explosive charge and waved his fingers in a circular motion, pointed at the handle, and then flashed five fingers.

"What?"

"I don't know, I saw it in Call of Duty and thought that looked cool," Matt said. "Let's breach."

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Yeah, yeah, you just hang this thing around the knob and then pull this and it blows up."

"But how big is the explosion? Are we gonna get hurt or something?"

"No, but time might go all slow mo..."

"Ha, cool. Let's do it."

The charge blew the door clear open. The two FCOM officers fired round after round into the smokey room, spraying every corner and screaming the whole time. When the air finally cleared, they saw the victims of their destruction.
GUNNER37 HAS DIED. HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE POPULACE
MADSTER111 HAS DIED. HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE POPULACE
NICKKMET HAS DIED. HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE POPULACE
CYBERJIM2000 HAS DIED. HE WAS THE HACKER

"Holy shit dude, what the fuck did we do?" the masked FCOM officer couldn't believe they'd killed three out of the five populace members.

Matt laughed. "These must have been the people he'd been having weird anonymous group sex with only seconds before we got here."

It was true that the bodies lay limp in incredibly compromising situations. People don't die like that. What was even stranger was cyberjim, sitting alone in the corner.

"Figures the hacker would be the voyeur in the group," the unknown FCOM grimaced," but I didn't shoot over there. I saw him unarmed and... well, hands full when the door blew."

"Yeah, I shot him. Fucker told everyone I was in the police."

--------------------------------------------------------------

In another part of town, the drug dealer met with the MSCORP chief again.

"C'mon, c'mon. I don't have all night. What do I pay you for?"

"Relax friend. You're my favorite customer. I'll keep you hooked up for life." The dealer put his arm around the CEO and guided him down the dark alley way, maneuvering left and right to avoid the bags of garbage and other customers, passed out with needles still in their arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 5

There are two MSCORP members left and two FCOM members left. These remaining members can now PM anyone else in the game in order to turn them, recruit them, and add them to their total membership. There will be no Day 6.

List of players:
X_X - Affen - a member of MSCORP killed by the FCOM
X_X - cyberjim2000 - the hacker killed by MattAY in vengeance
X_X - De-Ting - a member of the populace killed in a shoot out
Green_Lantern
X_X - Gunner37 - eaten by MSCORP garbage trucks
Icepick
X_X - Longo_2_guns - a member of FCOM involved in a fatal hit and run with an MSCORP truck
X_X]/b] - Mod-Chip - the lawyer, killed by the FCOM
MattAY
X_X - madster111 - a member of the populace killed in a shoot out
X_X - NickKmet - a member of the populace killed in a shoot out
sightless
spartan317
X_X - UghRochester - an employee of MSCORP, killed after a failed hit on MattAY
used44
Wes
WickedLiquid

Members online

No members online now.