MAFIA - 2021

sXHnZ.jpg

The year is 2021. Pollution has scarred the skies and turned the downtrodden peasants without class and wealth into scavengers. If you're not part of the problem or the solution, you're lost between the cracks, left to rummage around in the sewage and toxic run off.

The corporate fat cats run the streets while inter-governmental police units go against jurisdiction and shirk the political posturing in favor of bullets and blood. These are your roles:

8a1Cb.jpg

MicroSisco CORP

While many super corporations stick to back room deals and betting on futures, MicroSisco CORP has grown beyond these paltry means to compete on the level Rupert Murdoch always dreamed of. MSCORP are led by one individual, shrouded in secrecy and darkness. Three VPs stand behind this CEO of corruption while the solitary lawyer operates in the courts to fight an endless barrage of class action suits (and uses his/her fine knowledge of the system to disrupt the law's efforts to track the CEO). MSCORP is only capable of eliminating one individual each night. Each target's fate will be determined by dice roll. The lawyer is capable of re-ID'ing one mafia member or framing one populace member each day.

3aW5R.jpg

Special Forces - Federation of Coordinated Operation and Mediation (FCOM)

The special forces act as both law and punishment in this corrupt world. Dealing equal parts justice and death, the FCOM Special Forces are an elite tactical squad capable of espionage by day and assassinations by night. It is unknown how many members make up this particular FCOM team, but it is said that they're always recruiting. The FCOM forces can eliminate one or two people each night, but each target's fate is heavily based on dice rolls. The more targets, the riskier the operation, the higher the chances for failure. FCOM can also use one of these actions to scan a single individual. A scan ends the FCOM's action, meaning the special forces team cannot scan and then kill in one night.

HACKER

A solitary left-wing nutjob left to rot in a high rise, the hacker has spared no expense on the latest vidcom platforms. A tangle of wires and screens, the hacker can uncover the deepest pieces of your identity and bend the information to his will. The hacker can hold information to himself or send a broadcast across UXNET. The hacker can investigate one individual for every 24 hour cycle.

K8dkw.jpg

DOCTOR

The doctor makes up for his lack of ethics with a sublime knowledge of the human body. Whether an individual is scratched or mortally wounded, the doctor has just the needle for the job. The doctor can resurrect any deceased individual, but at a cost. Following a resurrection, the doctor cannot act for one 24 hour period. Every action by MSCORP and FCOM will also trigger a dice roll for Doctor intervention. The results of intervention are yet unknown.

JlXEP.jpg

DEALER

Down the rabbit hole society went, chasing red and green pills as they went. On the other side, hung over with vomit in the corners of their mouths, the people awoke to the Dealer's grin. When society grows restless, the dealer is there for a few hours of entertainment and used-needle disposal. The dealer can choose one person to indispose each night. An overdose could be fatal.

POPULACE

The remaining members of our dystopian society are caught in the balance. Their souls are torn in every direction. MSCORP owns the lights, water, and domiciles they rely on, but FCOM acts in defense of their souls. Everyday the populace takes action (or inaction) will influence the dice rolls of these competing factions. What's more, the populace is not without a means of climbing out of the filth they've made their home. As MSCORP and FCOM does battle, the populace can join the ranks thanks to a strict morality system. These movements are determined by the way the populace votes each day.

It is now NIGHT-ONE. Check your PM inboxes.

List of players:
X_X - Affen - a member of MSCORP killed by the FCOM
X_X - cyberjim2000 - the hacker killed by MattAY in vengeance
X_X - De-Ting - a member of the populace killed in a shoot out
Green_Lantern
X_X - Gunner37 - eaten by MSCORP garbage trucks
Icepick
X_X - Longo_2_guns - a member of FCOM involved in a fatal hit and run with an MSCORP truck
X_X - Mod-Chip - the lawyer, killed by the FCOM
MattAY
X_X - madster111 - a member of the populace killed in a shoot out
X_X - NickKmet - a member of the populace killed in a shoot out
sightless
spartan317
X_X - UghRochester - an employee of MSCORP, killed after a failed hit on MattAY
used44
Wes
WickedLiquid

UXNET ALERT UXNET ALERT UXNET ALERT

The entire city lit up with the unified hum of 1000s of LCD screens. The neon buildings flashed a mug shot of a man the populace recognized. Phones went off like alarms and televisions bled static before displaying the same message. The hacker's work was done. The city's screens displayed MattAY's visage with a screen capture of his facebook page with a newly updated status:
MattAY said:
lol, it's super duper steamy in the FCOM locker room! wtfbbqbai

Gunner37 looked down at this UXNET-Port and grimaced. "One dead FCOM...." Gunner clicked the lock button and watched the light from his Port disappear from the trash strewn alley way he called home. Settling in among the black plastic bags and human remains, Gunner wondered if he'd stay warm enough to survive the night.

It wasn't until midnight that the MSCORP garbage trucks labored into life and subsequently took Gunner's. The gnashing jaws couldn't tell the difference between plastic bottles and the brittle bones of the populace. Gunner37 has died. He was a member of the populace.

It is now Day 1.

Hahaha. So Gunner was.. the hacker? Epic death.

Lynch Mattay

(Is there a cooler future version of lynching?)

Okay, so he's not the hacker. So... MattAY is mafia?

These names are throwing me off. Lynch MattAY anyway.

Longo_2_guns said:
Okay, so he's not the hacker. So... MattAY is mafia?

These names are throwing me off. Lynch MattAY anyway.
MSCORP is the mafia. FCOM are the cop team. The hacker broadcasted the information he discovered when scanning MattAY.

Why the fuck did I make this confusing? Even Longo.... sigh

Yeah, I was gonna ask who the allegiances were and stuff earlier, but... whatever. Maybe put big bold (BAD GUYS) next to their name. That's what I usually do.

So, MattAY is a cop. Cool. MattAY, what do you know? Sorry about wanting to lynch you. Blame Dan.

That said, until we get something else, I'm going No Lynch.

Bahaha. Sorry guys. Wes gave me a contact high. I thought FCOM was "mafia." Who outed Mattay then? Can we trust that?

Change vote to No Lynch.

I'll just say lynch De-Ting, because my posts just get deleted. You know, I've said so many nice things about you all over the past couple of years, but some very inconsiderate people have robbed you of such goodwill.

Also I'm in the populace.

Holy fuck balls. LEARN TO READ YOU MUTHAS!

Ok, sure I'm FCOM. Got a Fallout 3 Bro-hood of Steel helmet to make it look good too.

I scanned Sightless last night (in the shower) - she's good. Then I THINK that was all I could do...so I left it at that!

Lynching? Fuck knows. I think Used legitimately made a mistake - he does those.

No Lynch I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod