Po-pos and Hos: A Mafia Game (HOS WON)

cyberjim2000

Veteran
Gooooooooooood Evenin', Funkymamas. This is DJ Funkerton giving you the daily news. On this funky hour we've received reports of hoes trying rat out their pimps to the cops in order to keep their money. The cops are happy to oblige provided them hos are good on tier word. Well, them pimps ain't havin' that so in a statement they said every lady of the night they see at night they'll beat down to death. It's up to the po-pos to protect them hoe-hoes. If the number of hos reach below the number of pimps then it's game over for them ladies.

Roles:

Pimps (Mafia):
pimps.jpg

Due to their magical pimp powas they can blend with whore populace. Every night they have to vote on which harlot to kill off. They win if the number of hos are equal to the number of pimps (there are three).

Po-po (Cop):
photo_unavailable.jpg

Undercover cops protecting the prostitutes. Every night they scan the hoe populace to see which of them are actually pimps. What they do with the information is their business.

Doctor (Doctor):
doctor-outline.jpeg

The doctor is just a doctor I didn't have time to think up of an whore equivalent of a doctor. Unless it's a doctor specializing in STDs... but that'll be too far.

Ho (Townie):
GTAhatemodels--article_image.jpg

A lady of the night, harlot, prostitute, working girl... a ho. Everyday they have to vote amongst themselves to kill off but during the night they're so busy "working" they can't talk to each other.

Rules:
You know the rules of the game. Don't post any of the game's PMs on the forums. Unless you're a pimp then don't talk about the game outside the thread. Once you've died don't post again once the game is over.

It is now NIGHT TIME. I'll PM you your roles.

And now I leave you with this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

Playas (14) Active (8) Dead (6):
UghRochester died. Was a whore.
Green_Lantern
Icepick died... kind of. Was a pimp
MattAY
used44 died. Was a pimp
De-Ting died. Was a whore
Gunner37 died. Was a whore.
Longo_2_guns Died. Was a whore.
HK-47
danielrbischoff died. Was a po-po.
WickedLiquid
madster111
spartan317
Mod-Chip

It is now Day.

Gooooood Mornin', GR! News alerts. A whore was found dead beaten to death. His name was Longo_2_guns. Police reportedly sent him to the coroner to investigate the cause of death but tell tale signs of ring shaped bruises points to the pimps doing. Sources told me that the ho was armed with two gats but the pimps got the jump on him and he wasn't quick on the draw. RIP Longo_2_guns.

Here's a song by Nancy Sinatra dedicated to the fallen whore with two guns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2LAdyE8lEU

Longo_2_guns has died. He was a whore.

Haha, oh god. "He was a whore." Only in the GR forums. My vote is currently No lynch but we get no where if that's all we do day in and day out.

Since the pimps didn't lynch Ugh day 1, we have to assume he's one of them.

Now we have to assume that these three are pimps since they so quickly jumped on it. If Ugh isn't a pimp, we'll have a better idea.

danielrbischoff said:
Now we have to assume that these three are pimps since they so quickly jumped on it. If Ugh isn't a pimp, we'll have a better idea.

Shut up, you're just trying to deflect the fact that you're next.

No Lynch Seriously, I'm not one of them. I would like to point fingers to Green Lantern. He knows Longo is always a threat when it comes to times like these. That's why Longo was killed first. So, Lynch Green_Lantern

Longo's a threat to all of us Howie. He has the most STDs, he's been around. For our SAFETY - he had to go.

UghRochester said:
No Lynch Seriously, I'm not one of them. I would like to point fingers to Green Lantern. He knows Longo is always a threat when it comes to times like these. That's why Longo was killed first. So, Lynch Green_Lantern

Are you lynching Green_Lantern or not lynching?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle