2013 Christmas Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

cyberjim2000

Veteran
Oh shit! I really did procrastinate and played video games. Don't worry though it's only an hour or so before the deadline.

Once upon a time, in the North Pole, there lived Santa and his elves. The elves were content making toys for little children all year round. However, there's a certain group of elves who aren't content to just making toys for children. They wanted to branch out into "pharmaceuticals", "biochemistry", and video game publishing. Unfortunately, the other elves don't want to branch out and began lashing out toward dissident elves calling them, "Mafioso" or "Illegitimate Businessmen". Insulted by this, the evil elves began targeting their fellow pointy eared brethren. Hoping that they'll eliminate the opposition and change Christmas forever.

stock-illustration-22108228-christmas-elves.jpg

Elves (Townies):
They work tirelessly making toys for children. When it's not Christmas, they're making toys. When it's Christmas, they're still making toys.

middle-manager1.jpg

Managers (Cops):
While Santa is technically in charge of the elves. It falls to these undercover managers to keep the elves in working order. Each night they scan the workforce for any dissidence. There are two managers among the elves.

lionel.gif

Doctor (Doctor):
Working in a toy factory for 24 hours a day / 365 days per year can be very hazardous. To the doctor, stitching up severed limbs and stitching over tore up toy parts aren't that very different at all. Each night he picks an elf to save from death. There are only one doctor within the group of elves.

MAFIA:
dndmonsters_04.jpg

(Can't find a picture of an evil Christmas elf so enjoy a picture of the Drow instead)
Mafioso:
These baddie elves think that they should be making more money rather than giving away toys for free. Each night they meet up and pick an elf to kill off. There are two of these mafia types in the game. If the number of regular elves become equal to the mafia-type elves then the game goes to the mafia elves.

godfather.jpg

Godfather:
The leader of these ragtag band of malcontents. He can't be detected by managers' scans. There is only one godfather.

Players (12, 6 dead, 6 alive):
*dead* Green_Lantern - Townie
*dead*HK-47 - Townie
danielrbischoff
Gunner37
*dead* UghRochester - Townie
Longo_2_guns
*dead*WickedLiquid - Townie
*dead*Bretimus_v2 - Townie
NickKmet
Optimus-Crime
*dead*De-Ting - Manager
MattAY

Well, you guys should know the rules by now. No posting my PMs, no pm'ing each other about the game unless you're mafia, no touch arse, etc.

Ughrochester was a normal Christmas elf. As normal as Santa wanted him to be. He didn't stand out much from his peers. One night he was taking a break from making toys when all of a sudden he was jumped by mysterious assailants. "Please, don't kill me. I have... I have... umm...", he pleaded but it was to no avail. He was stabbed repeatedly by sharpened candy canes. The other elves discovered parts of his body in the reindeers' feeding trough. The shots have been fired. It is now war.

Ughrochester was killed. He was an elf (townie).

It is now DAY.

Everyone who voted to lynch me should be expected to be Mafia. None of them called a vote on GL, but they all instead opted to vote for me, one of their biggest opponents.

So, lynch GL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod