2013 Christmas Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

I lost count on how many townies died before Bret. So, I didn't have anything prepared but give me a minute.

EDIT:
And so. When Bretimus fell to the mafia, they realized that they finally have the upper hand. Months of planning, scheming, and backstabbing has led to this moment. They surround the remaining elvish townsfolk and began a bloody cleansing the likes in the North Pole will forever remember. They carried executions involving giant candy cane crucifixions, dragging them around with Santa's sleigh, or other various misdeeds too bloody to describe here.

After the last of the opposition has fallen, they set up a corporate empire the likes no one has ever seen. They started small at first, selling only t-shirts and candy. It didn't take long for them to move into other industries. Pharmaceuticals, automobiles, and even video game publishing (they later renamed themselves Electronic Arts, a.k.a. EA Games). The money is good, life is good. That is if you're part of the mafia elves.

THE END.

I did a fantastic job of executing the ol' "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." <_<

In my defense, I scanned people I thought were acting suspicious. Those individuals all turned out to be townies just asking for a lynching. So, I turned up nothing useful.

DEAD1-Green_Lantern (Townie)
DEAD2-HK-47 (Townie)
3-danielrbischoff (Cop)
4-Gunner37 (Mafia)
DEAD5-UghRochester (Townie)
6-Longo_2_guns (Doctor)
DEAD7-WickedLiquid (Townie)
DEAD8-Bretimus_v2 (Townie)
9-NickKmet (Godfather)
10-Optimus-Crime (Mafia)
DEAD11-De-Ting (Cop)
12-MattAY (Townie)

De-Ting said:
I did a fantastic job of executing the ol' "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." <_<

In my defense, I scanned people I thought were acting suspicious. Those individuals all turned out to be townies just asking for a lynching. So, I turned up nothing useful.
In fact, you were more detrimental than anything, since saying that two people are Mafia when you're the cop isn't smart unless they're actually mafia.

Optimus-Crime, NickKmet, and Gunner37. All the roles are actually picked randomly via a dice program and it's a coincidence that I used Micheal's picture as Manager.

Such a weird game. Kind of nice, since none of us ever really got targeted at all. But overall, pretty fun to watch you guys go to town on each other for all the wrong reasons, every day.

NickKmet said:
Such a weird game. Kind of nice, since none of us ever really got targeted at all. But overall, pretty fun to watch you guys go to town on each other for all the wrong reasons, every day.

beot.jpg

NickKmet said:
WickedLiquid said:
Ha that was a trap!

Lunch Nick!

huh. apparently I can't read....

I had you!!

Well, that's what I get for listening to our police cheif lieutenant Dan.
tumblr_lkslfeaSSf1qje6qso1_400.jpg

Now I admit, I was scared, but lieutenant Dan, he was sure everything would be alright.

I honestly didn't have much time this week to play and look closely at posts. I suspected gunner, but after De-Ting screwed the pooch for us I just went with that.

And I didn't save anyone but myself. I was counting on a smart mafia that would ignore the obviously protected Dan and instead try and kill me, though I didn't know if they would know he would be protected. Or as I like to call it, the Princess Bride dilema. Looks like I got it right once.

Well played. Nickmet had you down as the doc but, yes, we thought you'd save Daniel so the push to kill Dan never had a chance to play out, which of course sucked seeing as how he outted himself.
I was pm'ing with Nickmet each night but Gunner and I didn't message one another once. Sorry, Gunner. I was gonna throw you under the bus if need be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod