2013 Christmas Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Longo, I play by one rule. If the Mafia doesn't lynch you immediately the you must be the mafia. I was wrong.

My one worry is that the cop knows who isn't, but wants us to lynch someone else. Do they each get a scan?

I have my own order, yes. I have specific people who get the first scan, first doctor visit, first lynch. Mafia rules.

Brett is clearly mafia. Since I know I'm a cop and Jim used the picture of Michael, you have to assume that GL likely mafia, potentially Don (thinking his early and erroneous call for a lynch would get him a scan and a pass), jumped to lynch me assuming I was a manager.

Dan, pull that peppermint stick from betwixt your elfy cheeks. Me being the only one thinking aloud isn't a sign of mafia. It's me fighting this battle with words.

danielrbischoff said:
I have my own order, yes. I have specific people who get the first scan, first doctor visit, first lynch. Mafia rules.

Brett is clearly mafia. Since I know I'm a cop and Jim used the picture of Michael, you have to assume that GL likely mafia, potentially Don (thinking his early and erroneous call for a lynch would get him a scan and a pass), jumped to lynch me assuming I was a manager.

You're overthinking me.

The elves were angry. They had to kill someone. Anyone. So they chose Green_Lantern as their scapegoat/whipping boy. They grabbed him by the arms and pulled him to a tub full of egg nog. "You're making a big mist-", said Green_Lantern but the mob just wouldn't listen and before he could finished his sentence, they dunk his head into the nog. He struggled for a minute then his body went limped.

Green_Lantern was nogged. He was a regular elf (townie).

It's now NIGHT time. Send me your PMs if you have them.

In the dead of night, the mafia elves grabbed WickedLiquid from his mandatory 6 hours of sleep. They tied him up and drove until they're in the middle of nowhere. They stripped him down naked and toss him out. Knowing that he'll die from freezing he pleaded, "Please! I'm just a regular elf! Give me something to survive!" The mafia elves aren't as heartless as the lynch mob from before. So they gave him two things: a single sock and a gun with a single bullet. After they drove off, Wicked tried to use the sock to keep warm but it was no use. Out of desperation, he tried to kill himself with the gun but it turns out to be a toy gun.

WickedLiquid was frozen into a WickedSolid. He was a regular elf (townie).

It is now DAY time.

I scanned Brett. He's a townie, but I don't really have any other leads. We could go down the list of people who jumped on Longo yesterday, but for now No Lynch.

cyberjim2000 said:
WickedLiquid was frozen into a WickedSolid.

uxgi.jpg

Urge to kill... Rising...

Lynch Optimus-Crime

A person who isn't here is one less vote.

Unless MattAY can convince me on why we should go after De-Ting.

GL started the lynch train, so, you know, I lynched him. Sound logic by my book, and now I'm suspecting you're a mafioso too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod