2013 Christmas Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

De-Ting was an apple in Santa's eyes. Santa even made De-Ting a manager because Santa trusted him so. However, that trust didn't extend down to the other elves. They grabbed him by the arms and dragged him into the Department of Defective Toys and shut the door. After hours of agonizing screams and after hours of silence, the other elves checked on pile of meat that used to be De-Ting. To their horror, they have made a mistake.

De-Ting was lynched. He was the manager.

It is now NIGHT time. PM me your moves if you have them.

Oh-no.jpeg

"Mush! Mush! Mush!", was all Longo_2_guns heard when the mafia elves tried their new dog sled drive by. He was shot several times but luckily the doctor was in the area and stitched him back up.

Longo_2_guns was attacked but was saved by the doctor.

It is now DAY time.

Not a mafia and as for voting, if not an inactive Optimus_Crime then MattAY for starting the lynch De-Ting train.

Lynch MattAY

I am still voting to lynch HK, who Ting said was mafia. I scanned someone else last night, but if HK is not mafia we won't go MattAY, the other implicated party in De-ting's death. I found another mafia last night and they have voted against HK so I'm guessing Ting was right.

If he was, then we can have fun with the last mafioso, just to drag cyberjim's delightfully violent story of Santa's elves out for the holidays.

Time is nearly up for the day to end so make my townie death a classy one Jim. Eggnog debauchery!

The mafia witch hunt intensifies. They gather around HK-47. He was a normal elf with normal sensibilities trying to go with the flow but to the regular elves, he just stands out more and more. They tied his hands together then tied a bucket filled with hungry rats to his abdomen. The rats were hungry and cold, so the gnawed HK from the inside.

HK-47 was ratted out. He was a regular elf.

It is now NIGHT time. PM me with your moves if you have them.

During the night, an elf stayed behind in the factory working overtime. With all the noises of machines running, Bretimus couldn't have heard the mafia elves coming for his head. They grabbed him and tied him up then placed him on one of the conveyer belts. The factory's machines turned him into one of Santa's toys. leaving behind his ID badge.

Bretimus_v2 was toyed. He was a townie.

It is now DAY time. Wait, I think the Mafia won this... yep, 3v3, they won.

I don't know how to count so I don't know if the mafia have already won. All I know is
Lynch Gunner

I scanned MattAY and it came back townie but he might be the godfather. De-Ting just had no fucking clue what he was talking about.

should've mentioned i was afk, and would brb. thx for not killing me. So I'm catching up, sorry. I'm down to no vote unless someone has proof on someone. Ting said MattAY was mafia but also said HK, so ehh. Thanks for keeping it intereseting, Tingy.

gunner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod