2013 Christmas Mafia (MAFIA WINS)

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
I did a fantastic job of executing the ol' "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." <_<

In my defense, I scanned people I thought were acting suspicious. Those individuals all turned out to be townies just asking for a lynching. So, I turned up nothing useful.
In fact, you were more detrimental than anything, since saying that two people are Mafia when you're the cop isn't smart unless they're actually mafia.
Yeah but MattAY's reaction was priceless. :p Dead cop, who you just lead everyone to lynch, says your townie behind is mafia. How do you defend against that? It was quite entertaining.

Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
I did a fantastic job of executing the ol' "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." <_<
In fact, you were more detrimental than anything,
Yeah, we'll just call Ting the worst cop ever and be done with this game. Haha I think its about time the mafia won anyway.

Nice game jim!

Optimus-Crime said:
Well played. Nickmet had you down as the doc but, yes, we thought you'd save Daniel so the push to kill Dan never had a chance to play out, which of course sucked seeing as how he outted himself.
I was pm'ing with Nickmet each night but Gunner and I didn't message one another once. Sorry, Gunner. I was gonna throw you under the bus if need be.

Thats fine I was a little busy after this started so I couldn't give it much thought a lot of finals and projects are due this week so I've been busy

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
De-Ting said:
In fact, you were more detrimental than anything,
Yeah, we'll just call Ting the worst cop ever and be done with this game. Haha I think its about time the mafia won anyway.
Absolutely. Good game everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo