Po-pos and Hos: A Mafia Game (HOS WON)

danielrbischoff said:
I wanna hear from Icepick first, so for now I'm going with Lynch GL as all his talk during the previous day...
Green_Lantern said:
Shut up, you're just trying to deflect the fact that you're next.
has me thinking he's in a position where he can make kill choices.

You think if I were mafia I'd be that dumb?

Lynch icepick

my history is indeed well documented Daniel, last game I tried to save everyone, and was cast aside by a liar, but thats fine fuckers, throw away your chance at salvation a second time

3 layers of condoms can't erase the memory that you were involved in a craigslist orgy.

Alright. That was a message from our sponsor Ultra Durable Condoms with its patented three layer technology. For when, you're having a mysterious adventure during the night. News alert! Icepick was caught red-handed by the whores trying to put ex-lax into their coffees. Unfortunately for him hos are well known to have durable stomach tracts. Must be from... well, you folks get the idea. Icepick tried to escape via parkour but unfortunately for him pimps aren't well known for their parkour abilities and he fell then smash his head on the floor. He didn't died but he could never be a pimp again... nor a walking, speaking, thinking human being for that matter.

No matter what you think of him. You have to agree the man's cold-blooded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4jJQFXWp4

Icepick became a vegetable. He was a pimp.
It is now Night. Show me your moves!

Good mornin', folks, how are your morning breakfast, OJ, and all those fine stuff? During the night, a hoe by the name of Gunner47 was ambushed by pimps. The question I'd like to ask you folks is: Could Gunner47 take out two pimps? The answer: If only could he reach a nearby gun. Rest in peace, Gunner47.

Here's a song dedicated to the manga maniac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLn7T7OHUZ4

Gunner47 has died. He was an unarmed whore.
It is now Day time.

I also scanned Longo the first night. Funny how we all thought to go after Longo. That's why I assumed the doctor had been covering me for two nights straight. Last night I scanned WickedLiquid and he is a whore.

used has been voting with two word posts every day.

cro-cop-splits.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod