Po-pos and Hos: A Mafia Game (HOS WON)

Sure, I'll vote to lynch Green_Lantern. It doesn't matter anyways.
37395749.jpg

You have made this claim before Ugh and you were mafia so no one believes anything until proven facts come to light

Proven like a bullet to the head! Change my vote to Lynch Ugh with the mob.

I hope the doctor has my back tonight, I know I fucked the last game up but I sincerely want all us bitches to gang up and fight back.

Gunner37 said:
You have made this claim before Ugh and you were mafia so no one believes anything until proven facts come to light
danielrbischoff said:
Umm, everyone does what Gunner said before. That doesn't prove anything, Dan.

I hope the doctor has my back tonight, I know I fucked the last game up but I sincerely want all us bitches to gang up and fight back.

If I go down, then I taking Dan with me! Y'all should vote to lynch Dan afterwards...or Green Lantern.
However, since I'm a whore, I'm only guessing who the pimps are.

danielrbischoff said:

You deserve what's coming to you.

Good evenin', folks! News alert! Today a whore by the name of UghRochester was ganged up by his co-workers for being UghRochester. Reports indicated that them hos dragged the poor mama into a Micky Ds and scalded the bitch with the deep fryer. He was served as chicken nuggets before the po-pos got to the scene. They tried to help the poor ho bag but it was too late. Though I suspect it was for the nuggets. Bah da ba bah! I'm lovin' it!

Here's a song for poor Ugh in heaven. Rest in Peace, whore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nx6YggB6EM

UghRochester has died. He was a whore too.

It is now Night. PM me your moves if you have them.

Cockakokokoooo! It's morning time, folks. Here's what happened during the night while almost everyone was sleeping. The pimps decided to make the move against a sexy bitch by the name of danielrbischoff. Reports say that the pimps used bats, 2x4s, and most important of all their pimp hands. They cornered daniel into an alley and attack him with all them pimp fury. Must've been past transgressions like not showing up at an appointment or something like that.

Well, the pimps left a bloody mess buy luckily for Daniel a doctor was nearby and administered CPR which saved the bitch. They both quickly left the scene before the cops arrived.

Of course, we can't just leave it as is. Here's a song to commemorate the occasion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTN5o9Kgu8

danielrbiscoff was attacked by the pimps but was saved by the doctor.

It is now Day time.

Hi fellow Hoes. time to come clean. I'm a cop

During the first night I scanned Longo, but we all know how that story went. Something about icepick's feigned reluctance to commit made me curious about his role, and he is indeed one of the 3 pimps.

Lynch Icepick.

If the DOCTOR is reading this, please consider that I will most likely be killed at night.

Thanks!

Mod-Chip said:
If the DOCTOR is reading this, please consider that I will most likely be killed at night.

...and that Daniel's dead fucking meat.

Alright, change my vote to Lynch Icepick

How do we know Mod-Chip is a cop and not one of the pimps trying to get ahead of us hoes steam-rolling them in this game?

I suspect the doctor has been protecting me the entire time as I had a big target going into this game and cyberjim likely wanted to give someone the opportunity to kill me. They offed Longo right away because they know he's a strong player and they let townies do the dirty work with Ugh in the morning.

I wanna hear from Icepick first, so for now I'm going with Lynch GL as all his talk during the previous day...
Green_Lantern said:
Shut up, you're just trying to deflect the fact that you're next.
has me thinking he's in a position where he can make kill choices.

well if we're all just going to take mod-chip on his word we should all also start fucking random craigslist skanks

Lynch Mod-chip, an obvious power play by him, he knows I'd turn shit against him if I could

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle