MAFIA - 2021

before this goes down, let me say this is bullshit, as soon as I start figuring out what to do everyone dies and I become the bad guy, this is my prom night all over again

It was cruel. It was. What they were doing to Icepick was absolutely criminal. Everyone came out on to the street after sitting around and doing nothing all day and started yelling and cursing Icepick's name.

"We should stab him with an icepick!" one person shouted.

The halls of skyscrapers rang out "Boooooo" and the person shamefully covered his eyes in an effort to not be seen but we all know who it was, it was WickedLiquid he just said and then once he got inside and no one could hear him he snapped back "Boo you!"

So that was that, Icepick knew what had to be done. He let a bunch of cats walk all over him and then he died from the ensuing allergic reaction. Death by street cats.

Icepick was the dealer and you all killed him. Obviously some of you are more anti-drug than we thought.

It is now Night 6. This is the end of the game. The FCOM and MSCORP members left should have PM'd anyone they like and tried to get them to join their respective teams.

Everyone still alive, check your PM inbox.

Hahaha. The Longest Night. New Award, for longest delay of event conclusion. Let's not!

THE PEOPLE DEMAND ANSWERS, DAN! The fate of the world depends on YOU!

Aw, I'm sorry, Dan-- I didn't mean to... C'mere, just-- I wanna give you a hug, man, come on. That it, it's alright. Shhh...

Now *punch* GET IT TOGETHER AND DO YOUR JOB.

<3

Sooooooooooo How's everyone doing?

That's nice. Good to hear.

So I suppose if you're not too busy mods you can archive this thread and file as a fail

I wouldn't worry guys. There was a part 2 to my killing spree, you'll only be disappointed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod