MAFIA - 2021

It didn't take long for all of Ugh's 20 million Twitter followers to turn on him. All those tweets about helping the earth and eating at vegan non-diary bakeries were lies. Remember when he said his lifted truck wasn't an MSCORP lease? He told the populace it was a hybrid. And they believed him! As the populace began rocking his lifted truck back and forth, Ugh breathed deep and knew it was the end.

Finally he fell out of the window and onto the pavement. As the populace silently gathered around him, ugh had time for one last tweet:

"Our town has no heart."

With that Icepick and the other citizens picked Ugh up and carried him to the liquidator. They dumped him in and watched as he slid down the chute. After his head and grasping hands disappeared behind the black flap covering the spinning blades, the populace sighed in relief.

Then green goo exploded out of the liquidator and covered the crowd. Ugh... was... an alien?!

It is now Night 3. PM your moves to me.

Sorry for the delay all. I had an appointment with Nintendo yesterday and wasn't able to update. Don't forget to check your role descriptions (as there may be some abilities you're forgetting about).

Another MSCORP super-tanker lumbered along the road towards the looming tower ahead. It's giant wheels dipped into potholes and garbage piles. As it turned a corner, it splashed water all over De-Ting, who was passed out on the sidewalk from the drug dealer.

Why was it delineating from its path towards MSCORP tower? What did it hope to find down this street? As it started to pick up speed on the straightaway, its headlights spotted another FCOM member stumbling drunkenly out of the special forces' favorite bar.

Longo_2_guns was hit and killed by an MSCORP truck last night. He was a member of FCOM.

It is now Day 3.

Another FCOM member targeted? Is someone leaking evidence or something? And speaking of evidence, where is our Hacker?

Gunner and Longo are gone... Populace and FCOM

Ugh is gone as MSCORP...

The Hacker is not ours... He outed Matt... he is batting for the other team... since matt said he scanned sightless and she's good...

We must band together!!!

Hold off on Liquidation

Only one we can trust is MattAY. So until another cop steps forward we're screwed.

No Lynch

I'm back - WOO!

No broken limbs from skiing so normal service is resumed.

Obviously, I did fuck all - so No Lynch

I feel a lot safer now that you're here.

No lynching, but can we atleast shake our pitchforks, or whatever is the modern equivalent, and be an angry mob?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod