Mafioso: The Game MAFIA WINS

If you're going to cry about it just think of it as an unexpected twist in the game!

Anyway, Links was voted for a Lynch, the townspeople killed him off and discovered he was a mere townie.

NIGHT TIME

Well I didn't receive moves from everyone but its been 24 hours.

WickedLiquid was desperate to avenge Bretimus. With no training or martial arts skills whatsoever, he decided to be the vigilante. He dressed up like the white power ranger and went out looking for the Mafia. 10 minutes later he was dead.

WickedLiquid was killed by the Mafia, he was a townie

DAY 2

So... besides him not being active, why are we going to lynch Kapow?

Also, we can not lynch, we'd just have to all not lynch. Not hard.

And why are we listening to De-Ting? He wanted to lynch Links, and we all see how that turned out.

Because Links wanted to lynch Kapow, and I was wrong about him. So, let's see if Kapow is Mafioso, and if he isn't, then you can start suspecting me.

Alright. If that's how it's gonna go down, I'll give you this one chance. Otherwise, it's your head on the block tomorrow.

Lynch Kapow

As The Joker once said, "Introduce a little anarchy." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bvgEwHa8nw See, Longo, Kapow is still active. I think we should lynch him, because we're not making any progress. Then again, those who want to lynch him might be the Mafia. I'm clueless and can't suspect anyone, yet. Lynch Kapow

I think we're way too quick to assume Longo is a Townie/Cop/Doctor. I'm 99.99% sure Kapow is a Townie.

I'm voting no lynch on this one.

this is what happens when you don't get on gr until 4 in the afternoon.

oh well, lynch ugh for being the guy that always brings up the dark knight for no reason

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133