Mafia! Townies win!

And so everyone gathered around NickKmet, having just voted him off the island. Rather than conduct the execution in the normal way, they loaded him onto a boat and threw rocks at him until the boat sank. After seven hours of rock throwing, the boat tipped over, at which point Nick simply swam back to shore. Believing this to be unacceptable, El Presidente hit Nick with a rock, killing him. This proves once again that El Presidente is deserving of the title of Rock Throwing Champion for all seventeen years he's had it!

NickKmet has died. He was a rebel.

It is now Night 4.

108.png

Last night, Eyebrows was murdered by the rebels. In other news, the sky is blue, the grass is green and sometimes brownish yellow. More breaking stories to come after this.

Eyebrows has been killed. He was a townie.

It is now Day 4.

Well what a surprising turn of events...Talk about super original.

Anyways, I'm guessing there's only one more rebel - two at most. I say lynch Gunner

Green_Lantern said:
Well what a surprising turn of events...Talk about super original.

Anyways, I'm guessing there's only one more rebel - two at most. I say lynch Gunner

Longo's original post says there are three rebels, so with Kapow and NickKmet gone, there should only be one left.

That being said, lynch Gunner.

Hmm, thought Eyebrows was the Cop after knocking off Nick, but another stroke of luck on his part.

Lynch Bret.

Ah, right, just want to say to leave Gunner be for tonight. If he's innocent and you lynch him, either GL or I will be taken out in the night: GL for bringing him up for lynching (A pattern seen throughout the previous nights) and me for standing up for Gunner.

Usually I wait until later to stick up for a bloke but then it proves to be too late.

HK-47 said:
Hmm, thought Eyebrows was the Cop after knocking off Nick, but another stroke of luck on his part.

Lucky me, eh? smart rebel would have let me live so I could wrongly finger someone else.

Lucky you, you brought the good guys one step closer to ridding the town from those commie rebels. Kept on going with lynching Nick after we got rid of Kapow.
And he probably thought you would have pointed him out by luck again with your accuracy on day 2.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Yup, spell out your plan so he can play it to his advantage.

What else could I say, "Hey, leave Gunner be. Scanned him as a cop and he's innocent", giving out my role instead of just stopping short of beating your brains out with it? And we saw the pattern of the guy who brings up an innocent to be lynched; he gets killed by the rebels in the night.

Ummm, as I look back over the rebel lynches there is a pattern. It is that HK, Gunner and Spartan were usually the last to vote. Gunner didn't vote on one of them.

So that means they're either rebels or cops playing it really aloof.

But HK's defense seems pretty desperate and flimsy. No cop would out both cops. Ever. Sure the game is almost over, but nothing's ever for sure.

Change vote. Lynch HK.

Just because I voted last doesn't mean shat....

Incidentally I vote for De-ting... you want to talk about shady voting...

Bretimus_v2 said:
Ummm, as I look back over the rebel lynches there is a pattern. It is that HK, Gunner and Spartan were usually the last to vote. Gunner didn't vote on one of them.

So that means they're either rebels or cops playing it really aloof.

But HK's defense seems pretty desperate and flimsy. No cop would out both cops. Ever. Sure the game is almost over, but nothing's ever for sure.

Never said he was a cop, and the one who usually votes first leads the lynching and if they lynch an innocent, they're usually on the chopping block for the Rebels.

Whoa there lynching a townie is not a good thing and the reason I have been aloof is as said in the previous mafia game my 10 a day job kinda throws a wrench into anything else so I apologize for being aloof and I can guarantee you that I am a townie so please dont lynch me

And lynch GL for accusing me.

Whoops, forgot to update this last night.

Having decided that he was a rebel, the people of Tropico gathered up Gunner37 and took him to the palace. When the soldiers prepped him for his execution, he remembered that he was a soldier as well. Bound by his duty, he simply shot himself. El Presidente commends his honor, and commissioned a statue of the event.

Gunner37 has died. He was a townie.

It is now Night 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod