Mafia! Townies win!

No lolz. I want townies to have a commanding win without Longo on our team.

HK has been voting for Mod-Chip which corroborates what Brett said. Mod-Chip tried to lynch me on day 1 and has since backed off. Everyone knows we lynch Ugh first.

HK-47 said:
Gunner37 said:
I shall haunt you all for killing an innocent man

Back up Jak, I knew you were as safe as a pile of fluffy kittens, you ain't haunting no HK tonight.

Lynch Mod-Chip

Ok you shall not feel my wraith tonight but everyone else shall be destroyed

I'm going on a long expedition tomorrow, and I think it's time to close this up.

The people of Tropico pulled Mod-Chip to the center of town, in front of the palace. Believing him to be the last of the rebels, El Presidente personally executed him by dropping a llama three stories onto his head. The following night, no one died. And then no one died again. And then someone died, but it was due to malnutrition.

And thus, El Presidente solved the Rebel threat in the only way he knew, by indiscriminately killing people until the problem was solved. Statues were made of El Presidente bravely leading the people in search of the rebels, and of the cowardly rebels being caught. What a glorious victory for El Presidente.

Mod-Chip has died. He was a Rebel.

GAME OVER

Avert my death and steer a bloodthirsty crowd in the right direction? Don't mind if I do.

Well done, Longo. Have fun tomorrow.

And HK sorry, we should hang out at the police station more...cuz we sure didn't recognize each other.

How is it that we have a great townie win without Longo's help, but he's still sucking his own dick in the victory post?

Yay townies! We're awesome.

I'm not El Presidente. I'm Juanito, the radio host. That was more of a satire, since El Presidente was said to have immediately retreated to his palace on the first day.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Avert my death and steer a bloodthirsty crowd in the right direction? Don't mind if I do.

Well done, Longo. Have fun tomorrow.

And HK sorry, we should hang out at the police station more...cuz we sure didn't recognize each other.

I should be the one that's sorry, I tried to get my buddy cop lynched to save a townie because I didn't recognize you. We must have been working opposite shifts, or you were always on one side of the station while I was on the other.
For both of us surviving, we should celebrate! Drinks are on me, you townies can buy your own booze.

danielrbischoff said:
If it weren't for Bret we would have taken out the cops instead of you Mod-Chip. Nicely played.

And I would have been leading the party if we went for Officer Bret on the day you guys lynched Gunner. Would have been horrible on my part. Funny how things work out, eh?

For some reason I kept thinking we only had one cop left, but that's because I forgot it was the Doctor that had been killed earlier. It wasn't until Brett revealed and I had read the thread twice over that I realized you both could be cops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle