YAKUZA! - TOWNIES WIN!

OK Let's end this now!
De-ting got incredibly out-voted.

De-Ting is dead. He was the Godfather

BRAVO!! TOWNIES WIN!!!

Bit of a flop. I stopped with the clues immediately after I PMd Craig. I just went - ...oh shit.
So that may have ruined the game right there ;)

Woot! I'm keen for another game.

Green_Lantern, I apologize for accusing you of peeing in my cereal.

As for receiving the clue, it seemed kinda small of a clue at the time, but I guess it was helpful at the time also to prove Longo's innocence and story.

Yeah first night I didnt want to give too much away, and at the same time, leave it to be potentially used the wrong way (hence why I capitalised "ONE member..."

But if it were to return I'll DEFINITELY say no revealing the clue to anyone! That's if it returns.

As for the good silencer, I was thinking to shut up any obvious mafia members from making a defense etc, along with nullifying the usual mafia silence tactic. But as you say, it's not the greatest addition. And was a little forced in trying to create roles for everyone.

any new roles you guys want to incorporate or scrap? You guys like the charmer?? (the whole 1 night of it)

Couldn't use the charmer as a tactic much, since I was immediately killed on Night 1. Its powers could give advantage to both sides of the game if one randomly used it without info, which I did just that. I don't feel being a good silencer would benefit anyone other than the Mafia. However, It could make us question whether the person was silenced by the good or bad.

Also, I would like to declare I knew De-Ting was Yakuza immediately after I died due to what he mentioned in WickedLiquid game.
De-Ting said:
Savor this moment Ugh, because it's probably the last time you'll actually get to play a game of Mafia.
It was getting more obvious as De-Ting kept posting. I PM'd MattAY a couple times inquiring if I was right, which led MattAY to be worried I was PMing other players.

Haha it's a bit of a coincidence I think. Tingy was joking because it is always you that gets tapped first (usually the first night actually).

But yes, mix that with the fact you went PM crazy in the game you hosted, and it got me paranoid!

Doesn't matter anyway - this game properly went to pot. So I can start another game without a good silencer and without a snitch?

Japan is down, next is China! Gotta love the asians, maybe a bit of a Vietnam war scenario...go Stanley Kubrick on your asses ;)

UghRochester said:
. I PM'd MattAY a couple times inquiring if I was right, which led MattAY to be worried I was PMing other players.

Yeah don't do that.

Thanks for hosting Matt. A word of advice though, we NEED townies otherwise it's impossible for the mafia to win since they can't hide in the crowd.

I also wish Ting listened to me and killed Longo immediately since he saw right through my expose-the-vigilante plan once I was discovered. But you got the doctor so good call man.

Overall good game peeps.

To be fair, I got the doctor as well as I was the ninja. Cyberjim edited his post from "no lynch" to "lynch wicked" with no explanation at all which made me think he was the godfather trying to blend in and not stand out with the one no lynch vote.

I agree that I do not really see the use of a good silencer. Also, while it is nice that everyone had a role, Wicked is right that without normal townspeople the mafia members have no way to fully hide which puts them at a disadvantage.

Personally I thought the snitch worked fine, even with the sharing of the clue. After the first example the mafia could have faked their own clues, making things confusing for the townies.

So I just want to say as the disloyal wife I wasn't really sure of my ability or how it worked...wasn't very clear to me at least.

I agree that a "good" silencer isn't really necessary but like COMaestro said, people could easily lie about clues they are receiving.

I also agree that we may need more generic townies instead of special characters. I know it's intended to give us a bit more variety and more options, but it does decrease the mafia's probability of winning.

I'd love to host a game sometime but in the meantime, I'm happy to play again under MattAY's rules.

Awesome Maestro.

Well lets vote - what does everyone prefer?

1. I'll host another while we wait for Maestro to finalise his ideas.
2. We just wait and have a little break until Meastro is ready?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod