YAKUZA! - TOWNIES WIN!

545051.jpg

I didn't do it!

Longo_2_guns said:
I don't care...

If the mafia managed to somehow managed frame the person who I randomly chose to scan, who also was the vigilante, then obviously fate is on their side.

Either way my conscience is clear.

"So was is it?!" shouted the panicked townspeople, "anyone got a clue?!"
The townsfolk awaited any leads that could come in...
Just then footsteps echoed from the corner of the club, "Just so happens chaps, THIS little piggy went to market", a man came into the light.
"......what?!...", questioned the townsfolk, "what the frick are you talking about?!"
The man soon lost his steely appearance he was hoping to send, "yeah...it's me, Longo, I know who did it!"
"HOW do you know?!"
"I'm a cop....piggy....cops....COME ON GUYS!!"
"How can we know you're a cop!?" shouted Green_Lantern, "WHY is it ALWAYS you that gets to look so cool with all the cool info?!!"
"Well, see this phone? It's got a 'ScanBadGuys' app, and I totally pointed it at this guy, WickedLiquid!" said Longo, as he displayed his phone, desperately trying to hide his Hello Kitty fascia.

"WHAT?! It aint me!...It totally wasn't me!...It WASN'T!.....I'm telling you it wasn't!.....You believe me dont you guys....guys??......", Wicked started to glance frantically at the people around him just staring back.
"Wicked...I'm sorry bud, but my tummy is rumbling right now...and I always go with my gut", said Maestro.
"I WAS FRAMED", shouted Wicked, as the crowd drew closer towards him, arms extended, "I was FUCKING FRAMED I'm telling you! FRAAMED!!!"
The townies all grabbed Wicked, tied him up with shoeloaces and forced him onto a bar stool.
"What are you gonna do!? Dont kill me! I'm innocent!" shouted Wicked.

Longo scanned the selection of whiskeys at the club..."that's good stuff...that's nice too...'Garbled Turkey'!? this is fucking amazing!....ah here we go, Rusty Nails whisky, this stuff is fucking disgusting". Longo grabbed the bottle of whiskey, walked over to Wicked and started pouring it all over him.
"What are you doing?! This whiskey SUCKS!! Eurrgh!!" shouted Wicked.
Longo flipped open his lighter, "I dont even smoke, but you gotta admit, everyone looks cool with a flip lighter...", and as Wicked's eyes grew larger with despair, Longo threw the lighter onto his lap and he was set ablaze!
"The Yakuza will own ALL you bastards! You'll all burn alive soon after me!! You'll see...YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!" gargled Wicked as the embers started to fly.
"OK guys!" said Longo, "my phone is out of battery now, so this app is useless! Were gonna have to use our heads to find out the mastermind..."
The townsfolk all pondered who could be the criminal mastermind amongst them, as they all sat round the warm fire.
"Also, one of you owes me one cool flip lighter!" exclaimed Longo.

With an astounding 7 lynch votes for Wicked (Cyberjim was charmed - his was worth 2), against a measily WickedLiquid No Lynch, WL bites the dust....
WickedLiquid is dead. He was the Son of the Godfather

It is now NIGHT 2! PM your moves!

Whilst everyone was talking and arguing on the dancefloor, one chap thought he would grab some fresh air.
"Fuck me, this is too intense", he said, "I cant take much more of this!"
He found the fire exit round the back and sat on the wall just outside, he gave out a large sigh,
"I just wanna go home to my family...my lovely wife as beautiful as ever....my gorgeous 3 year old daughter...my handsome little 6 year old man.....
life just couldn't be any greater at the moment...".
"I'll drink to that", said a voice.
"Who's that!?" shouted the confused family man, "who the FUCK is that?!"
"Relaaaaax, just a friend who wants to console his pal...it'll be alright buddy." said the shadowy figure as he came into the dreary yellow back alley light.
"....It...it's YOU!" shouted the family man.
"It certainly is".

The people indoors started to notice someone was missing. They were panicking as usual, "WHERE IS HE?!" they all shouted, "Not another! Where did he go?!!"
They all wondered around the dancefloor, until one bloke noticed the fire exit was ajar, "this way! Over here!"
Everyone followed in a rush, almost stumbling over their own two feet.
"Shit...", said Craig, in his lovely Australian tone, "another's croked like a bullfrog".
A policeman came into the front of the crowd and inspected the dead body on the floor. He checked the back pockets of the victim...
"Well, we're in a pickle now...", as he revealed the iconic snake double-helix medallion, "...it's the doctor".
He turned the body over to reveal the face of the body.
"GASP!! Nooooo!" said the townies, "poor Jimbo!"
"That's weird", said the guardsman, "he's got skin blemishes like he was poisoned....but he's also got stab wounds...".
"So?" Questioned Tingy, "what does that mean?!"
"Well I'm not sure, I aint no doctor.....but I think 2 people tried to kill him..."

Cyberjim is dead. He was the Doctor

It is now DAY 2! Have at it, bitches!!

Green_Lantern said:
Waiting on our lord and savior Longo to tell us what he was up to last night.
Longo can't detect anything anymore, and you either just weren't paying attention to that or you just made a very revealing mistake...

Deja vu. I think we've all learned a lesson here. cyberjim is just too shady to live. Double killed, just like last game.

I believe Longo is the cop, and I believe Craig is a townie due to getting a tip from the ex-wife and I find it hard to believe someone came up with that without having some idea of what a tip would look like.

Someone else should have received a tip last night and I will admit that it was not me. However, knowing what a tip might be, I am not sure I'll believe the first person to say they got a tip last night as it could be the Oyabun lying. Longo would probably be the only person I'd believe right now, since Craig can't get another tip.

Green_Lantern said:
Waiting on our lord and savior Longo to tell us what he was up to last night.

If I know Longo, and after being around for a little while I believe I do, the answer to this will be "drinking" :p

Well, let's go through this logically.

I am the cop.
Craig is a townie, but is not the disloyal wife. Which means he's either the Sake Master or the Ninja.

That leaves De-Ting, COMaestro, and Green Lantern as the remaining suspects.

What that means is as long as we kill one of those three, and the vigilante doesn't kill anyone tonight, we'll end up with a 1v2 tomorrow that guarantees either myself or Craig is a survivor. Or, if Craig is not the vigilante, then the vigilante can kill the other, as he's guaranteed to be the Godfather.

I probably shouldn't reveal my role but Longo's already figured it out.

I am... THE SAKE MASTER.

However, I have yet to use the Sake Master's ability to get someone completely hammered and "silence" them... I'm not sure if there's a point in a townie having a silence ability? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I don't see or understand why De-Ting would lynch himself, though? Green_Lantern... you lookin' mighty suspicious, yo.

Can't tell if De-Ting is attempting to bait us into lynching him and changing our minds... or if we should lynch someone else. >.>

Edit - Lynch De-Ting.

Sorry old friend. My suspicion is aroused. Hur hur hur.

You know what? I am going to lynch De-Ting as well. If he is trying to bait us, it is going to bite him in the ass. If not, I trust the ninja to do the right thing at night.

Master_Craig said:
Can't tell if De-Ting is attempting to bait us into lynching him and changing our minds... or if we should lynch someone else. >.>

Lynch Green_Lantern.

You haven't been a mafia yet (even if it is selected at random), I'm going to assume that it's you now.

Did I pee in your cereal and forget about it or something?

I doubt Ting is a mafia member, but his little comment about not reading isn't true, I just don't understand the rules...so lynch him on principle.

I'll change my vote.

If I'm wrong, then yeah, it'll be pretty much as if you did pee in my cereal, Green_Lantern. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod