TRIADS! - VICTORY FOR THE TRIADS!!!

UghRochester said:
Yeah, I didn't think Longo would change his vote that fast without any explanation. That doesn't show any signs of Mafia at all :roll:

It's too early to see who's Mafia. I'm sticking with my vote. If you're innocent, off with GL's head!

So you're going to have me lynched to see if I'm innocent and telling the truth?

Really?

"This court is for case file 10292: 'Man blown to smithereens in park'....everyone in this room is a suspect, state your claims and one of you will be sentenced to the death penalty", bellowed the judge.
Craig steps up, "I believe we should give everyone a chance and state their claim, seems the fair and sensible thing to do ri-",
"-FUCK THIS! Craig did it!!" shouted Green Lantern, "he's guilty as sin, that's SUCH a guilty thing to say!!"
The crowd remained silent.
"seems legit!" shouted Longo,
"sure thing! If he's innocent then at least it's one suspect down right?! Who's with me?!" shouted Ugh.
"Hey wait! All he did was speak first, is this seriously happening?!" screamed Jimbo in Craig's defense, "doesn't anyone have any leads?!"
"Yeah! I'm with Craig, this is insane guys, just calm down!", said Wicked.
The crowd remained silent.
The judge took a breath and spoke, "....hmmm inconclusive, seems we will have to suspend until tomorrow....COURT ADJOURNED!"

Master_Craig voted No Lynch
DeTing voted No Lynch
WickedLiquid voted No Lynch
Cyberjim voted No Lynch
Green_Lantern voted Lynch Master_Craig
Longo voted Lynch Master_Craig
UghRochester voted Lynch Master_Craig - Charmed

No Lynch - 4 votes
Lynch Master_Craig - 4 votes

The people have spoken.
There will be No Lynch today.

It is now NIGHT 2! PM your moves, mofos.

"DUUUUUDE! That whiskey was the dog's bollocks!" Shouted the drunk man.
"The what?!" questioned the taxi driver.
"The dog's bollocks, it's a British phrase, it means gooooood! Was talking to this English guy in the bar...Mark?...Mavis?...COOOL GUY!! REALLY COOL GUY!"
"The balls of a dog are good?...OK whatever", they drove in silence for a minute, "where you want dropping off?"
"Here, here!" slurred the steaming chap, "I wanna check out the neon lights along here, it chills me out when I walk down here".
"'kay dude, 2000 Yuan!" ordered the driver.
"YOU WHAT?!?!"

"Stay close, partner. let's go deal with the little wondering fishy", said the white suit clad gentleman, in a calm and collected manner. Even his shirt and tie were white.
He looked into his suit jacket to read the note in his pocket...6 names remained, "time to continute our pursuit of dominance.
He leapt up alternating steps of the roof ladder and proceeded to advance via rooftops, leaping over alley gaps so fearlessly.
After 4-5 blocks, he peered through his panda mask concealing his face...he had found his next target, "hello my little friend"

"Aaaaah, the cyan colours...the purples, the pinks!....the strip club reds!! BEAUTIFUL!" The drunk man was walking
down his favourite street. There weren't many other people around, only a few homeless people and more drunk stragglers.
Just then the drunkard stopped in his stride, still swaying on the spot of course, "WOW! A panda!!"
"Haha, you like animals, dear friend?" Questioned the white-suit clad gentleman.
"A TALKING panda?! I'm RICH!!" bellowed the intoxicated man.
"This way please, I'd like to talk to you", said the gentleman as he steered the drunkard down a nearby alleyway.
"You see my dear boy, pandas dont actually eat fish, they're quiet vegetarians who SELDOM eat meat...but crows,
hell crows eat anything they can get their beaks on...fish included, isn't that right, partner?" Said the man in the white suit as he turned to the shadows.
A man in all black approached, with a crow mask hiding his face, "YOU BETCHA, BABY! Feeding time BAHAHA!
"Ooooh you guys speak funny, are you from England too?!" said the drunk man in response.
The crow revealed a blade, and swiftly chopped off the drunkard's head in a fountain of blood!

The police investigators found the head, dunked in a fish tank with its swollen facial features on display.
The body was hanging above with a note, "there are plenty of other fish in the sea".
"Another big cheese in the city", said the invesigator, "it's the same guy as the park explosion incident.

Longo_2_guns is dead. He was a Townie.

It is now DAY 2! Discuss deathwishes, lads!

Master_Craig said:
So you're going to have me lynched to see if I'm innocent and telling the truth?

Really?
Naw, I'm going to vote to lynch you again, because I feel you're not telling the truth. You tried this trickery before and it almost worked during that game. Also, this tidbit of information
Master_Craig said:
And I do find it weird that Longo suddenly changed his vote... and Ugh Rochester, man, big, big mistake.
I feel you or your partner silenced Longo. He didn't give an explanation for that sudden change, but I'm sure he would have. Cyberjim may have been silenced as well, but Longo changed his vote. So, I feel Cyberjim is your partner and acted like he was silenced. GL might be the cop and may have scanned you. So, I vote Lynch Master_Craig
EDIT: Changed vote

So yesterday it was hard to fgure out who was silenced so if you haven't been silenced say a little something. Might not be much but at least if we know who was silenced our cop will know nobody was framed. Ting, I wasn't sure if you were silenced or not yesterday. Can you confirm this today?

We also have no doctor so we should lynch a mafia today if anybody has any leads. Is there any evidence to lynch Craig? Because I'm not going to join the bandwagon without hearing something concrete

So hear me out on this one, guys. Don't lynch Craig because I know for a fact that Ugh is a mafioso. As a cop, I scanned him last night and he's pulling a fast one on you guys. So you guys need to change your votes to lynch him. If for some reason you don't think Ugh is being suspicious then lynch me instead since my job as a cop is over and you'll know the truth. if you wait until the third night to lynch Ugh then the townies lose because you'd be behind two people at best or three people at worst.

Lynch Ugh

cyberjim2000 said:
So hear me out on this one, guys. Don't lynch Craig because I know for a fact that Ugh is a mafioso. As a cop, I scanned him last night and he's pulling a fast one on you guys. So you guys need to change your votes to lynch him. If for some reason you don't think Ugh is being suspicious then lynch me instead since my job as a cop is over and you'll know the truth. if you wait until the third night to lynch Ugh then the townies lose because you'd be behind two people at best or three people at worst.

I'm going to put my vote forward to lynch UghRochester.

In this case, I think UghRochester is trying way too hard to appear innocent and shift the blame onto someone else (me). I think since I was mafia in the last few games (but the last one, but the last two before that), he's attempting to use that to strengthen his accusations, because I was deceptive in those last games due to being mafia. Not this time though, mate. I'm a townie. You'll see for yourself if you guys successfully lynch me, or if the mafia kills me.

WickedLiquid said:
So yesterday it was hard to figure out who was silenced so if you haven't been silenced say a little something. Might not be much but at least if we know who was silenced our cop will know nobody was framed. Ting, I wasn't sure if you were silenced or not yesterday. Can you confirm this today?

We also have no doctor so we should lynch a mafia today if anybody has any leads. Is there any evidence to lynch Craig? Because I'm not going to join the bandwagon without hearing something concrete

I would suspect that De-Ting has been silenced for this round, due to responding to your question with uh... lynching me, and not an actual answer. I'm pretty sure in the rules you can do that.

I'm gonna believe cyberjim2000 and WickedLiquid since they're both providing decent explanations, unlike UghRochester and Green_Lantern, who I believe are mafia.

If De-Ting has been silenced, then that may clear him of being mafia too... so I'm pretty sure it's UghRochester and Green_Lantern.

Lynch UghRochester

Edit / Update: Lynch De-Ting.

FINAL UPDATE: I am so sorry for constantly changing my votes... but lynch UghRochester.

I didn't want to do this, but I'm the vigilante. I mentioned in previous posts I ain't the cop. Nobody had any leads and I didn't kill anyone. I was going to kill Green_Lantern if Craig wasn't innocent. I know I'm not a hero for doing my own justice.

I am beginning to think Craig is just a townie, but I still doubt that. De-Ting said previously about Longo and I being Mafia. I feel now he was probably framing us

I don't quite believe you about being the vigilante. If you're so confident that I'm mafia, why not have me knocked off and killed? Why lynch instead?

^First, I was on mobile when typing my last post, which is difficult more to provide evidence. I was using you as assurance, Craig. I'm simply not trying to kill anyone without 100% knowing they're mafiaso but now I feel De-Ting is Mafia. Not sure about GL, since I also notice StudioTan hasn't talked this whole game. Could he be The Godfather and keeping quiet? I honestly was framed and I am the vigilante.
UghRochester said:
I'm glad to be alive, which is a mistake I feel the triads made. The fact Longo and I are both alive during this day is weird. It makes us look like we're both Triads working together. I ain't no cop, but I'm observing like one. If anyone got any leads, I've been charmed.

De-Ting said:
Did you just tell us to lynch you and Longo, Ugh?
This is what I was talking about in my last post. I'm not going to vote to lynch you anymore, Craig. I believe you now.

Lynch De-Ting

Actually... I'm going to edit this post completely.

I was going to side with UghRochester and believe he is the vigilante, but cyberjim2000 tells us that he (as a cop) scanned UghRochester and the result is that UghRochester is mafia.

Does that mean UghRochester is in fact, mafia? Or is he telling the truth about being the vigilante, and has been framed?

I may have to lynch De-Ting regardless, as he could be pretending to be silent, a valid tactic which I've personally used myself before as mafia.

Ugh and Craig are acting very weird. Ugh Seemed unwavering in his stance to lynch Craig but chose not to go "Vigilante 8" on him last night. Now today, still keen on lynching Craig, changed his vote after the result Jim's scan. If Craig is the other Triad, then Ugh was possibly trying to pull a Maestro and made an emergency "Plan B" move to keep Craig alive after realizing his own impending doom. Now, the odds that Ugh was framed are not very favorable, yet Craig decided to overlook this and turn to Tingy on a mere whim. Craig has been changing his votes in a way that seems like he was trying to even out the votes to score a tie. So, after going after each other, they both make amends and settle on poor Tingy, condemning his silence; this just seems really odd.

I'm with Jim:

Lynch Ugh

If Ting is actually silenced then that means the mafia chose to silence him instead of framing Ugh and Ugh is obviously lying. If Ugh is actually being framed then that means that Ting is pulling a fast one. The mafia member could frame or silence but he can't do both. So someone's lying. I say lynch Ugh still. If he's being framed then we'll know and go for Ting.

Previously, I thought UghRochester was mafia because it felt like he was trying very hard to shift the accusations onto me (and I still kind of think he is mafia, given cyberjim2000's claim on scanning), but UghRochester claims he is the vigilante and that he was framed. This is very possible. One thing is for certain, if UghRochester was so convinced that I was mafia, why would he reveal himself as the vigilante and not have me killed in earlier rounds? If I was the vigilante, I'd pretend to be a townie, and if I was that convinced that someone was mafia, I'd off 'em.

De-Ting could very well be silenced... however, pretending to be silenced is a valid tactic. I used it myself when I was mafia in previous games.

I can't imagine UghRochester lying, or at the very least, being very bad at it. I am jumping constantly back and forth between votes because I honestly have trouble making decisions.

Green_Lantern is just stubborn and targeted me from the beginning with no real reason at all, although to be fair, I often find that in these mafia games... the first to comment is usually the first to be targeted. It's made me think he's mafia, but again, no solid proof.

Screw it. Sorry mate, but I think cyberjim2000 is onto something and he's making the most sense right now. Changing my vote again, a third and final time, which is probably going to further raise suspicion about me right now. I've been charmed too, so my vote is +2, which means if I stick with De-Ting (which I won't), it'll be a tie.

Lynch UghRochester.

Jesus, you all change your vote more times than a 5 year old changes his decision of what toy to play with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod