Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

So there's a serial rapist, who is schizophrenic, and plays two positions on the football team.

Got it.

{EDITED} I demand a lawyer!

No strategic discussions at night!

-used44

EDIT: sorry :lol:

Night 4 results

Funny, clayman actually replied to the PM, but then this happened:

Clayman637 lived a simple life. He was not heavily involved in the affairs of the town. He instead opted for isolation. He had a farm where he grew the town’s only food supply. With the farm animals came Betaville’s muses for the special animal-themed dildos they manufactured. When he wasn’t growing food or doing dildo “researchâ€

Goddamnit. Of course the cop is the inactive noob.

Also, if the mafia killed Wes then they are either smart or dumb. Either they did it because he was pressing MattAY, though I am not certain about whether MattAY is Mafia. If the mafia are dumb then MattAY is mafia and they were protecting him. If they are smart, they would know that this is peoples most logical outcome and do it so that we would kill MattAY today. So the question is, are the mafia dumb or smart?

The mafia are smart, very smart. And they're able to talk their way out of a lynch! I tip my hat to Hex for he is a good player. But he can't escape the law.

Lynch Hexagram

Not when we've followed him before and lead to the death of a mafia. Maybe that was part of a plan to get us onside and then lead us to kill townies but I'm willing to see how this plays out.

Sorry Hex.

God damn it, I knew I was right!

How could I ever doubt myself?

Hexagram said:
Lawl guys I'm a doctor, and also somehow not dead!

Also he totally sold Shaft down the river with

So ultimately, do I gain more points for calling him out, than I lost for backing off?

Also Links and Stal had both at points arguably complimented my mad skills(Links casting a joke lynch vote for me just cause after I said watch out for random lynches), they're both dead...

Quick, no one compliment me!

Edit: Also in my furious dash to pat myself on the back I forgot

Lynch Hexagram

Once he came right out at first I felt vindicated "The real doctor wouldn't do this," and then when he said "I can't save myself," I should've known instantly. But for "Hexgram is dead, He was a doctor" to come up and be responsible, it would've been too much for my conscious to bear at this juncture in the game.

So anyways, in my post where I quoted 5 people who I all thought were in the mafia, I would like to substitute keep. I haven't reread the whole thread, but I read a couple of posts that looked odd. And also maybe the tank, but that's mostly a hunch.

So my lineup is

Shaft
Hex
Longo
Keep
Thetank

Anyone have a better list?

The wes thing kind of shocked me. Anyone else really liked him as one of the badguys? Anyways, I'm thinking if we go through the list in that order with lynchings and the vigilante, we should sitting pretty.

Hmm, why hasn't the mafia targeted me or mattay directly? They're trying to frame mattay in hilariously ineffective fashion, and maybe they figure if they kill me they'll only validate what I've said?

Anyways, why would Hex be so visible if he WASN'T the Godfather? Maybe the cops just figured out who the doctor is.

Edit: I'm an idiot
Tyrranis said:
Lynch GhostTrip

Surely a vendetta such as his is suspicious, no?
What?

So anyways, either Tyrranis is a silly townie or a silly mafia member.

He could be a silly townie and tank could be playing everything extra cool.

I just don't know.

I also wish I had a special role, that might be awesome.

Edit: Anyone else think the vigilante might have killed Wes and that longo was running misdirection? Turning us onto a theory with no correct answer?

To the vigilante: It's no big deal, wes looked guilty as sin, and clay was inactive.

Tyrranis said:
Lynch GhostTrip

Surely a vendetta such as his is suspicious, no?

we'll definately find out after today.

I dont think tanky is mafia - he lynched Hex last round as well.

MattAY said:
I dont think tanky is mafia - he lynched Hex last round as well.

Yeah, but wouldn't that place him above suspicion? I'm by no means sure, but he's one of the best people I can figure fora fifth slot. By that argument though, you and me are pretty good candidates too. And you're not in the mafia, right?

I'm also now feeling some real doubt, what if hex really is the doctor? And he was framed?
Hexagram said:
Well, thanks to Noob for totally blowing my cover that I'm a doctor. Now the mafia are either going to go after Ghost or go after me. So who do I protect? Myself or Ghost? Oh wait, I can't protect myself, so I might as well protect Ghost again and kiss my ass good-bye. Noob, the fact that you make it obvious to everyone at my hints suggests that you're mafia and it's easier for you to get rid of me today while plotting the death of another innocent tonight. Maybe even a cop.

So I guess you're all f*****. Unless there is more then one doctor, then you guys will have a chance.

All I did was propose the question "what if Ghost is fooling you all?" And he wasn't, so now I'm getting the axe. But he still could be fooling you all and he might be The Godfather like others suggested.

It seems the only way I can stay in here is to lynch Mattay even though I think it's a bad idea. And hopefully there will be enough votes to tie and keep me in so I can save one more person before the mafia takes me out tonight.

Lynch Mattay

Oh wait, that whole post is retarded. Why didn't we lynch him yesterday?

Not knowing how many doctors. Continuing to harp about ghost not being a cop("like others"mobsters maybe?), even though no one, no one, has stepped forward and said he isn't. Voting to lynch mattay "even though I think it's a bad idea," to cover his ass when he turns out mattay isn't mafia.

Edit:
Trippysmurf said:
Hmm, an interesting setup has begun.

On one side Mattay and N00b; on the other Ghost and Used.

Who are the Cops? Who are the Mafia? Who are just over opinionated townies who want this game to get rolling?

I'm on the side of No Lynch for the time being, because with the 20 some-odd players in this game, less than 10 have spoke up today (including the necrophilia ridden corpse of Stal)

My bad to tank and tyr. They voted way too early to be down with it. And I'm becoming increasingly enamored by the "everyone who's questioned me, ghost, or mattay is dirty" train of thought.

The Hex issue will answer a lot of questions: if we lynch him and he is the doctor, then we have to look back on his previous actions and take a harder look on those who initially, or without debate, wanted to lynch him.

If, however, he is Mafia, then this blood feud between them and the Cops will strengthen.

And lets not forget this wildcard Vigilante. For all we know, we could Lynch Hex, and in the morning wake up to find Mattay and Ghost killed. Or Tyrranis, seeing as how he is the only person to not go with the crowd on this vote.

Nevertheless, I want to get to the bottom of this: Lynch Hex

Well last time Ghost voted for no lynch, and today he voted to lynch Hexagram. If he is a cop, then it would make sense for him to scan Hex last night since he was the most suspicious player last time. And since he is lynching Hex today, we can assume that he came up dirty (again, assuming Ghost is a cop). Although there is the off chance that Ghost is Mafia and taking yet a bigger risk by sacrificing one of his own to solidify our trust in him. However this is quite doubtful. Nevertheless,

Lynch Hexagram.

There is the slight chance that Hex has been set up. But I'm thinking that he's claiming to be the doctor so that the REAL doctor will step out and say "No you're not! I'm the doctor!"

If he's been set up, he's been framed by the framer. But I doubt it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle