Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Wow, 12 votes against me? I guess there is nothing left to say but....

YOU'LL NEVER STOP MY BROTHERS! EVEN NOW THEY HAVE YOU UNDER COMPLETE CONTROL!!!
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*shoots self in the head*

GhostTrip said:
But I'm thinking that he's claiming to be the doctor so that the REAL doctor will step out and say "No you're not! I'm the doctor!"

That's what I assumed the moment he "came out". I was honestly just waiting for someone to change their vote to lynch after he said that, or for a guilty scan to pop. But honestly if you had no leads I was going to try to lynch him today after neither of you died.

Day 4 results

Well, I think we know where this is going, so I’m ending today early.

FTG walked into Town Hall expecting some commotion like all the other days. To his surprise, all the citizens were sitting in relative silence, very calmed. Pretty creepy.
FTG took his place at the podium. “…So you guys know that not just one, but two people were killed last night, right?â€

hex, havnt you learned from the media that if your going to kill yourself you might aswell shoot your family/friends/school first? Now you won't even make page 1.

Night 5 results

I’m feeling a little down as of late, so this story will be simple. Plus, no one got killed. What can I write?
Why am I “down?â€

Out of all the people I believe are guilty(all of you), one clearly has to stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Lynch Shaft

I want to lynch n00b f00, he's way too into this to not be something interesting.
That, or he just really likes the game, which is understandable, yet it makes me want to disallow him from playing it anymore from a cold, dead space inside my chest:
Lynch n00b_f00

Yokiro said:
That, or he just really likes the game, which is understandable, yet it makes me want to disallow him from playing it anymore from a cold, dead space inside my chest:
You're a cold cold man! COLD AS ICE!

Fair enough, I assume the other cops know who is innocient. At least even if the doctor fails and you die then we'll know who's not mafia...or at least not one of the 5 we can scan.

Have we got the godfather yet? Or has everyone we lynched shown up dirty? At this rate it'll just end up being the townies vs godfather and will likely comw down to luck. But great work so far, townies couldn't be looking much better right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod