Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Rainemaida, if you do not PM me by the beginning of the next day, you will be ejected from the game

Day 5 in Betaville, and the town hall meeting in the right testicle became a habit. The townspeople entered, high on something, Chris_Crime was always humping someone’s leg, and FTG was at the podium addressing the town after rigorous debate over who should be lynched.
“So it seems that the ‘no-lynches’ barely squeaked by.â€

"Day Man / Fighter of the Night Man / Champion of the sun / You're a master of karate / and friendship for everyone."
Sorry, the fact that it was night put that song back into my head. If you know it, clap along.

"Nightman" definetely has better lyrics and the delivery is sidesplitting, but as a catchy tune, you can't beat "Dayman".

Used, we'll have to all be BFF or jealousy will tear us apart!

Time to sing Nightman now though, since there's not really any more lyrics for Dayman!

Night Man, sneaky and mean / Spider inside my dreams / I think I love you / You make me want to cry / You make me want to die / I love you / I love you / I love you / I love you / I love you Night Man / Every night you come into my room and pin me down / With your strong arms you pin me down / And I try to fight you / You come inside me / And fill me up and I become the... [Lyrics unknown.]
It's just two men sharing the night/ It might seem wrong but it's just right/ It's just two men sharing each other/ It's just two men like loving brothers/ One on top and one on bottom/ One is inside and one is out/ One is screaming he's so happy/ The other's screaming a passionate shout/ It's the Night Man/ The feeling so wrong and right man/ The feeling so wrong and... / I can't fight you Night Man when you come inside me and pin me down with your strong hands and I become the niiiiiiight/ The passionate, passionate Night Man!

Night 6 results

After the big spontaneous dance party of last night, everyone began to walk home. On his journey, n00b_f00 was approached by someone. “Hey, n00b, you seem to know what you’re talking about, why don’t you follow me and plan things out.â€

well...I was suspecting that. What leads did we have for shaft?

Anyway, sticking with the cop. Ghost, anyone to lynch today?

Innnnteresting!

We are now without our best analysist! But I reckon that's why they killed noob_f00 off. Were his suspicions of Longo, Yokiro and keepithowitis correct????

Just putting it out there...

Or did they knock him off to make Longo, Yokiro and keepithowitis look guilty?

Either way, cops, that's a good place to look.

Or did they kill him simply because he thought too much. Regardless, Yokiro and keepithowitis are still my prime suspects, maybe Wes too.
Is Wes really dead or was that a typo?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle