Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Why do Ty and tank want to lynch Raine? Just because he was inactive?

Kapow was on the vote Mattay bandwagon after Wes...I think we should go for either Kapow. Or Yokiro, for voting n00b_f00. Actually I find Yokiro a bit quiet at times, then all of a sudden he lynched n00b_f00 for no reason at all!

Lynch Yokiro

Honestly, I just liked the idea of lynching him because he wrote too much and made it difficult to scroll through the game without grunting.
Why would I vote him to be randomly lynched if I was actually attempting to avoid implications that it would bring and this eventual lynch decision?
He had suspicions of me? Was that after I voted to lynch him? Seriously, I must have just skipped over most of that post of his... again.

Also, there's no way that Tuco should ever be thought of as, or related to that of a n00b, he just did things in an ugly, fast, and dirty manner, so his avatar bothers me. :(

I vote, lynch MattAY because his reasoning is flimsy at best, and nonsensical at worst, perhaps simply to get the blame on others than himself? Even so much as attacking those who would have attacked him, hmm. The plot dickens.

I'm actually quiet at times because I'm dealing with a new internet setup which has a tendencies to break for about a day at a time, so suck it. :(

Hmm, so both n00b and Shaft got dildoed.

My theory is that the mafia took out n00b since he was getting close to discovering the true identities of the Mafia, and Shaft was killed by the vigilante as I assumed he would. I really thought n00b was onto something with Shaft in the mafia.

Once again, we now have three lives to take into consideration: who are we going to lynch next, who is getting killed by the mafia next, and who the vigilante will take out.

So, now that Shaft is gone, the remainder of n00bs list includes Yokiro, Longo, Keep, and myself.

Yokiro wants to lynch MattAY.
Longo wants to distance himself from Yokiro and Keep.
Keep has remained quiet today.
I am looking back through older posts.

Tyr wanted to Lynch Wes. This either means he really isn't paying attention, or he's playing the fool.

n00b was taken out, and at one point he and MattAY were allied.

Not to be a sheep, but signs are looking likely to Lynch Yokiro

Where I'm at, it is bright and sunny on one side, and ominously dark on the other.

So let's hear more feedback and have less sheep: Used, what are your thoughts outside of this one lynching?

Tylzen, what is your fatherly advice?

Yokiro, if we lynch you and MattAY isn't killed by someone during the night, and you turn out to be a townie, do you want us to follow out your wishes and he be our next target?

What's Rekkie's, Bazooka's or Guan's story anyways?

Lynching Yokiro is kind of an experiment to me. I wanted to see who would lynch him without question, and who would question my lynch! It's kind of working haha.

If Yokiro is a townie then obviously I apologise! - But dont get me wrong, Yokiro is my biggest suspect!

However, if Yokiro is Mafia - BULLSEYE!

Don't call me a sheep just because I am following the directions of the policeman. So far it has resulted in nothing but Mafia lynches.

Trippysmurf.
My advice is just follow the flow, I have no idea how many townies we are left.
MattAy might have something going, and I am willing to follow him! :)

It is my gut feeling, it has failed before.

Trippysmurf said:
Yokiro, if we lynch you and MattAY isn't killed by someone during the night, and you turn out to be a townie, do you want us to follow out your wishes and he be our next target?

Yes, yes I would like that very much, since it's rather clearly his fault that I've been voted for.

Day 6 results

HK-47 and jc00l, PM me by the beginning of the next day or you will be dead
As the townspeople were entering town hall, they couldn’t help but notice Shaft hanging from the tip of Maca’s giant marble penis monument. They were all jealous. You haven’t a clue how much each one of them dreamed to be on top of Maca’s penis.
Nevertheless, everyone entered town hall. FTG wasn’t there. Everyone waited some more. He was really late.
An hour later, FTG finally arrived. “Sorry, guys, I saw n00b’s dead body in an alleyway, and I just could help but sodomize it.â€

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle