Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

I'm still going with a No Lynch , though the evidence against tyrannis is pretty convincing. I want to see what Ghost says first though.

Does Tyrranis have any defense to give?

Other then "Get Rekkie, he's defending himself with logic! He must be mafia" (or the bad spelling equivalent)

No Lynch till someone changes me mind, what's left of it anywho. ehhhahehhahhdhhahehhadhhahhahhehahhehhahhehhahhdhahh, he cackled while humping FTG's leg

If Rekkie did indeed want to defend himself, why is he not lynching me?

To be honest, I didn't know Ghost was a cop, I've never really been that good at 'reading between the lines', nor do I have the attention span to look at all the evidence correctly.

Oh, and if Ghost did scan me (as he no doubt has), then couldn't the Framer take this chance to set me up?

On page 12 Tyrranis wanted to kill Wes, who was already dead and already proven a townie. Tyrranis then switched to vote Rain without any reason.
Well, I can't lynch a dead man, can I? Raine was under threat of being inactive, so I voted him with two possibilities in mind:

1. No-one agrees, Raine learns to pay attention and keep himself in the game.
2. Everyone agrees, Raine finds out why his attention is required.

Actually, I think I'll change my vote to Lynch Raine again. He's definately still 'active' as FTG didn't boot him, but when did he last post here?

Tyrranis said:
If Rekkie did indeed want to defend himself, why is he not lynching me?

Just because I'm not mafia doesn't mean that your mafia. I'm trying to prevent lynching those we don't have solid proof on. Now your either a mafia member or a bloodthirsty townie. Every townie we lynch we bring the mafia a day closer to gaining control.

There's no point taking pot shots trying to find mafia members by random lynches, there are only 3 mafia left and some 20 townies. We have the advantage.

Once we have taken down the 2 easy mafia members, then we'll have to get random. But at least the godfather will be acting alone and won't be able to control the lynching like 3 mafia could. At that point then I'll lynch you and see if you are the godfather or not, but until then there's no point.

Tyrranis said:
Oh, and if Ghost did scan me (as he no doubt has), then couldn't the Framer take this chance to set me up?

I'll give you that. There's no point scanning Tyranis tonight as there is still a 50/50 chance that the framer is still around. Scan him at a random time.

Day 7 results

The next day at town Hall, FTG walked in on a strange sight. All of the citizens of Betavaille had their pants dropped and were gathered around in a circle. FTG asked, “Um, what are you all doing?â€

Sorry, guys, I'll lighten up. Less cocks, more blood and zombies! :D
...Or perhaps bloody zombie cocks.

Anyway, today, there's no need to write a story.
No one died.
It is Day 8

Thats interesting. Are the mafia napping?

That gives ghost some time to return and share what he knows.

Come on Ghost, return to us.

No lynch

More likely that, since there's two left, they couldn't agree on who to kill and so didn't kill anyone.

It's like the old saying: "If you try to go two different directions at the same time, and you'll be going nowhere fast."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod