Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Okay, looking over crazycrackers past involvement in Mafia games he's been on these "sure things" before and had people vote out a townsperson.

So no lynch. I hope that last cop is gathering good info at night. Please get lucky.

Sorry about my inactivity, my home computer got internet raped so I have to type from work. Um, anyways.

I'm going to say Lynch Crazycracker, for a few reasons.

First: I was starting to think that the remaining Mafia members were just going to keep their heads down and force us to randomly lynch each other, thin the herd a bit, up their chances. Them not lynching anybody last night still kind of leaves me there, since it means they've either let their plan lapse into inactivity (which still supports lynching inactives) or they're total retards (in which case we can always hope they'll kill each other accidentally). Crazy has been inactive for this entire game until now, when he pipes up to point a very accusatory finger with kind of specious reasoning. (Why would a mafia member go out of his way to try and vote-lynch somebody who he would then murder that night, singling himself out? Stupid.) Based on what I now assume about the mental faculties of our Mafioso opponents, and I'm not trying to insult you here, just let you know that I think I could totally Mafia better than you, I think there's a possibility that one of them (crazy) has just decided to go by his namesake (I'm putting this sentence in parentheses because I like doing that today apparently).

Second: Fuck him, that's why!

Day 8 results

I appreciate crazycracker adding something I said in his sig AND mentioning my dear David Bowie. This one’s for you, pal…

It was Day 8 and the townies had once again reconvened at town hall.
“Why are we here?â€

Night 9 results

GhostTrip was off visiting family and friends for a long time, still, a killer followed him there, killed all the men, raped the women, burned the local churches, kicked the puppies, robbed the banks, defecated in the water supply, tipped the cows, bombed the cars, decimated the important buildings, urinated on the local monuments, and shot the kittens.
GhostTrip, who was justly angered stood face to face with his enemy and said, “You killed all of my family and friends. You’ve caused so much carnage. Well, I have a surprise for you, buddy. I’m a f’ckung Super Saiyan!â€

Damnit. Ghost was doomed anyway but I was hoping further blood wouldn't have to be spilled tonight.

Well...im not suspicious of Tyrranis anymore.

I'm not sure why the would get rid of him, he seemed to be helping them more then us. But then again this does make me look gulity again so maybe that's part of their plan. Or they truly fear random lynching...

Well, I've got nothing. We have one cop left and he's got a tough choice. Come forward with what he knows and die, or wait and hope he isn't randomly hit before he shares his info. I hate being down to the last cop...

Well guys, now that Ghost is dead, i can come out and identify myself as the final cop. This means i will probably die tonight, but oh well.

Last night i scanned JCD, and found him to be in the Mafia. He could have been framed, but i find that unlikely.

So, Lynch JCD. If you don't believe me, lynch me, but you'll regret it tomorrow. i would watch very carefully who votes to have me lynched.

I want to point out that if JCD is the last mafia member besides the godfather, then i'm pretty much worthless anyways, as the godfather comes up innocent anyways.

Vote wisely.

^^Yes, we still have one more cop and the vigilante. It is obvious that the vigilante killed Ty and the Mafia killed Ghost. Otherwise, both the vigilante and the Mafia are complete retards. But I am 99.999% sure that the Mafia killed Ghost because everyone knew he was a cop, and the vigilante killed Ty because he looked mighty suspicious. I am actually surprised that Ty was a townie. His voting behavior was screaming "I am just trying to kill random people, please lynch me". Well all we can do is wait and see if more evidence arises.

No Lynch.

Trippysmurf said:
I'm going to spend time going over voting records and wondering who has been fairly inactive...

like JCD...

Last night i scanned JCD, and found him to be in the Mafia. He could have been framed, but i find that unlikely.

Works for me - Lynch JCD.

Also, no more of this "No Lynch" bullshit. At this point in the game, we need to lynch someone off every day. We have left far too many chances escape us. So after we lynch JCD, let's just start making random accusations. But stop being a bunch of pussies - lets start killing!

Also NickKmet, don't forget to give us all your cop notes before the mafia gets you so we at least know who is a Townie and we can stop recklessly killing each other off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod