Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Yeah, lynch that guy.

Presuming this pans out, starting tomorrow, I believe we start lynching each other randomly. Godspeed, and good luck to you all.

Trippysmurf said:
Also, no more of this "No Lynch" bullshit. At this point in the game, we need to lynch someone off every day. We have left far too many chances escape us. So after we lynch JCD, let's just start making random accusations. But stop being a bunch of pussies - lets start killing!

Great logic :roll: We could of killed 5 more townies by now.

We've done the right thing up until now.

But I agree on the future course. Without cops our only choice is to lynch.

NickKmet, from the count I'm pretty sure we have 3 mafia left. If one of them is JCD when we've reduced it to 2. One obviously is The Godfather and there isn't much you can help with that. The last regular mafia member wouldn't come up clean on your scans so we need a list of everyone you've scanned.

Then we focus on lynching the non-scanned first because we know there is at least 1 mafia member there.

Lynch JCD

sorry Rekkie, you are correct, there will be 2 more left if JCD is a mafia member.

Anyways, out of those that are alive, these are the people we've scanned that come up innocent.

Longo
Rekkie7
Kapow

everyone else we've scanned is dead. But remember, any of those 3 could be the godfather.

Wait, how can we be sure Nick is even a cop? The Mafia have done things like that before. They've been amazingly smart this game, I wouldn't expect them to try something like that.

Frankly, it would be an awesome turn of events if Nick just pretended to be a cop just then.

unfortunately for you, no, i'm not pretending to be a cop.

Now, i'm not saying for sure that JCD is mafia. I scanned him, and he came up positive. He could have been framed though. Trust me, or don't trust me, i'm probably gonna be dead by the next night anyway if the mafia has any brains.

keepithowitis said:
Wait, how can we be sure Nick is even a cop? The Mafia have done things like that before. They've been amazingly smart this game, I wouldn't expect them to try something like that.

If he wasn't he'ld be dead in days.

It's never been in the mafia's best interests to claim they are cops, it singles them out and the real cop would know if they were lieing.

So trusting him for now is win - win.

Good work cops, you've found out a good number of mafia. Shame the innocients you found mostly died but at least we've got something to go on.

Except for the fact that there is only one cop.

I'm not saying that I disagree with anybody here, I'm just slightly suspicious about what's been happening recently in the game.

keepithowitis said:

I'm not saying that I disagree with anybody here, I'm just slightly suspicious about what's been happening recently in the game.

How does that change anything? If Nick lying then he's not the cop. Someone else is.

keepithowitis said:

Are you trying to suggest that you are actually the lone cop and Nick is full of crap?

Listen, Nick is dead no matter what happens - if JCD is a townie, then either the Vigilante or we will lynch him the next morning. If JCD is in the mafia, then the mafia will kill him off in the night. Nick has effectively written himself out for the game.

What we should be doing is focusing on who else is in the Mafia after tonight. There are possibly 2 people left, so we should check out voting records, who has been quiet. Who has been the quickest to call out Ghost and Nick in the past, etc.

Aside from who Nick called out as "townies" - remember one of them could be the Godfather - there are still a good number of people who I trust and don't trust. Again, we should look over past voting records, and who has been quiet as of late.

I'm not saying those that have only contributed to this game by saying "Lynch X" - like Chris_Crime or HK-47 - are in the Mafia.

What I am saying is that anyone who didn't respond when we lynched a member of the mafia should be watched over.

What, like not saying anything at all? There's reasons for that. They could be gone, or not read the lynches, or not care, or be too lazy to either say 'Lynch ____' or 'No Lynch'. This game is tough in that there's not a good way to determine who is who. The Mafia only has their teammates to communicate to. The townies, doctors and cops can all say whatever they want over the forum, in reason of not giving away their role. There are really no advantages for either side.

Well we are soon to be without a cop and two mafia left.

We have 3 people that could be godfather but not the 5th mafia. 12 people that could be either. We have to look at voting history to see who in that 12 we'll get first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle