Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Longo, Rekkie, Kapow, and I'm pretty sure TheTank have been outed as Townies by dead police. However one of them may be the Godfather.

Out of those unknowns, Trippysmurf lead the board with the most posts at 17! Followed by Used with 14; Keep & Tylzen with 12 apiece. Then the other people.

Here are my thoughts: Used isn't in the mafia - he has shown far too many times to side with the police from the get go. In many cases he was the second to offer to lynch who would eventually be in the Mafia. Used is the only one I trust.

Keep was the first to suggest we lynch Stal. And Stal was killed early on. He also didn't vote to lynch Hex, who was in the Mafia. I believe Keep is in the Mafia.

Tylzen was quoted by JCD (a member of the mafia) as seen below
No lynch.

As Tylzen already asked for, clues will be appreciated!

This is an odd alliance of them asking for clues. I am still iffy on Tylzen.

Chris is an unknown to me. Still not sure where he stands.

TheNesMan was the first to point out that Links died and tried to pass the blame on N00b. This is suspicious.

Raine is just a slacker who should probably be booted again. He isn't in the Mafia but is an acceptable loss to me.

HK, Guan, Crazy and Toomie I haven't spent much time looking at, as they have been sparse to post.

Again, this is my information, if you would like to share any notes you may have, feel free.

Hmmm, well we're going to have to make a guess. Hate to be the first one to point someone out with no real evidence.

Lynch Tylzen

I expect to die tonight, so I'll try and put as many ideas down as possible before I do.

The last mafia has prob laid low. But I know if I was playing the godfather I would of tried to get myself in a position trusted by the group and have shown to be valuable. Basically I would of done the same kind of thing I did but with a plan to turn on you. So don't discount Used and Trippy just because they are loud and helpful. Obviously you can't discount me either but i doubt i'll be here for long enough to get lynched.

Another tip for much later. If by chance you end up being 3 townies 1 mafia at day time... Don't lynch that day. If you miss the mafia automaticly wins.

Instead wait till the next day. There will be 2 townies and 1 mafia. If you miss you still lose but at least you have a 33% of making the right choice instead of 25%. Could make all the difference.

Trippysmurf said:
Keep was the first to suggest we lynch Stal. And Stal was killed early on. He also didn't vote to lynch Hex, who was in the Mafia. I believe Keep is in the Mafia.
Two things. I lynched Stal purely out of the fact that he really dislikes me. Nobody else added to my idea, and I didn't expect them to. It wasn't a serious lynch. I didn't try to convince anyone of my opinion either.

Secondly.. When everyone was lynching Krowsnose, I jumped in. He turned out to be Mafia. Mistakes happen. When Hex and MattAY were both being lynched, I went in and evened it out simply because I had no evidence either were Mafia. Here's what I said.
keepithowitis said:
I'm changing to Lynch MattAY. That evens out the lynches, so nobody dies. There's no point in random killing today, especially if we have leads, if not proof, that Hexagram could very well be on our side.
Hex had put up a pretty strong argument, if it wasn't strengthened enough by another of n00b_f00's long posts, the one I got my information off was defending Hex. I was simply making sure we didn't make a stupid mistake, ant it turned out I was wrong. Once again, you can look back at page 7 where the lynches happen. There wasn't enough evidence either way.

I'm a person who needs things to be definite before I can make a decision on it. Mafia is one of those things. Sorry if my hesitant nature led you to think I was mafia.

note too sure about this vote, but Lynch Ty.

crazycracker22 said:
I'll wait for Tylzen to try and defend himself a bit before jumping on the bandwagon.

hmmm... what an odd thing to say.

yes, I think Crazy is playing the game too smart for his own good and has inadvertently given us a tip that he's in the Mafia.

By telling us his next action, he's 1) almost assured Ty isn't in the mafia and 2) shown that he's plotting the game's next steps as if they're to all be expected (e.g. - Ty's reaction)

Course I could be wrong. hmmm... got a strong feeling about this one, though.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Amiright?

Of course I am.

I said that because this game seems to be full of (with no disrespect) full of anal retentive posters who keep tabs on everybody. Might as well give Tylzen a chance to prove himself before lynching him with a one sided list of evidence.

Thats fair. Chris you said yourself your not sure about it... I don't think any of us are. I rate Ty as about 20% likely. But that's the best Ive got right now. We all know we have to kill someone.

Regardless of what I say, you still can't trust me 100%.
I could be lying, I could be telling the truth.
But the fact that JCD quoted me, and that make me a member of the mafia? That is just silly.
I am a townie, and you will discover this, sooner or later.

I put my vote on NESman.

Lynch NESman

But since we have no cops, I am saying that this is my gut feeling.

If find it interesting that I suggest Keep is in the mafia, and he responds with a well argued case against him being in the Mafia. Well played, as I am more inclined to believe you are not in the mafia.

Where as Tylzen, the front runner for being lynched, attempted to skirt the issue and is trying to pass the blame onto NesMan (interestingly enough, I also think is in the mafia).

Right now we are all as lost as each other, save the remaining Mafia. So, we are kinda in a Mexican Standoff - all guns pointed at each other.

Part of me wants to vote Tylzen off, but at the same time (even though his argument is weak at best) I still have my doubts.

Of course I also fear that by agreeing with Tylzen, and it turns out he is in the Mafia, by siding with him, I have secured myself for the following days lynch. So be it.

Lynch NesMan

PS - If Tylzen is in the mafia, that is the last time I ever trust a Dane.

Hmmm, so every kill we do we have a chance of hitting the mafia. Every kill the mafia makes will only kill townies. Therefore we want to be killing as much as possible (but smartly).

From what I can tell, we still have our Vigilante with us. I've never saw the role as that useful until now. I've never seen them take out a mafia. However this is that persons moment to shine.

The game will end quicker, but we have more shots of hitting mafia. I really hope we won't be lynching the Vigilante anytime soon.

The Vigilante should follow the same basic ideas we're going with, not lynching Longo, Kapow or me until we hit mafia once.

FTG, I forget, if we hit the godfather will we know it?

Rekkie7 said:
FTG, I forget, if we hit the godfather will we know it?
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
*IMPORTANT* - if one of these two special Mafia roles dies, I will not disclose the specific role of the person (to keep the doubt there...)...Instead, I will simply say that this person is in the Mafia. Nothing more.

Okay, so once one more mafia is killed then everyone (including Longo/Kapow/Myself) has to be considered a suspect. We won't know if we hit the godfather, for all we know the mafia member that got himself kicked was the godfather.

^ You're right. The Godfather might not even be alive. At this point though it doesn't make much of a difference, as all our cops are dead, leaving it to only Townies and Mafia. Anyone could be a suspect, because there is no way to find any proof of who is who by anything other than what they say. The Mafia's done really well this game, I have to say.

Right. But any cop who exploits his ability will end up getting enough evidence to determine people who could be the Godfather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle