Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Tyrranis said:
More likely that, since there's two left, they couldn't agree on who to kill and so didn't kill anyone.

It's like the old saying: "If you try to go two different directions at the same time, and you'll be going nowhere fast."

Yeah, but if they plan to kill people, there's bound to be one compromising, so that at least someone gets killed.

So can we assume our remaining mafia are either inactive or idiots?

There was clearly only 1 choice last night if they were playing smart.

Lets also not count on the Vigilante. He obviously is as clueless as the rest of us, or he's the least bloodthirsty vigilante ever.

I'm going to spend time going over voting records and wondering who has been fairly inactive...

like JCD...

Tylzen said:
Why can't I lynch someone randomly?

Because there are more townies then mafia. The mafia generally do a good enough job is taking us out, we shouldn't be helping them.

Hmmm.... keepithowitis seems pretty suspicious to me. Notice his outburst towards stal near the beginning- and coincidentally stal got lynched? He is also always the first one to cover his ass after someone gets lynched. I have more evidence that I will spring to the scene when necessary. Right now I just need your support. *rubs tittes together* That's right, your support.

Lunch Keepithowitis!

The only reason I went out against Stal is because he hates me and I respect him just because he is a mod. P.S. I'm gonna save my ass if I can dude. Tell me who in here doesn't want to get lynched or killed by the Mafia. I'm staying back because I don't want to make any bad decisions that could get me in their targets, and I'm sure as hell not trying to get on the wrong side of the Townies. There's no point in lynching randomly, like Trippy didn't say, and so why are we going off on people with no evidence? No Lynch

Crazycracker is either mafia or a dumb townie and we don't need him. If he wrongfully accused keepithowitis, then he's going to off himself, leaving us two townies down?

Bad idea.

used44 said:
Crazycracker is either mafia or a FUCKING GENIUS and we don't need him. If he wrongfully accused keepithowitis, then he's going to off himself, leaving us two townies down?

Bad idea.
Fixedzz
What if I'm a genius setting myself up, as say a sacrificial offering to give a greater being eternal life while my comrades eat away the insides of the entire town. I'm talking about a group above the mafia, a group so powerful I shat myself thinking about them.

...what if?

Why don't you love me used? I have a place in my heart just for you. It's filled with David Bowie songs and apple turnovers! That part of my heart runs rampant and is just days from bursting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle