The Hurricanes a-coming

When I was a noob Longo told me he hated me and hated everything I like. Don't take it personally tiny, it's just Longo being Longo. Today he just hates everything I like. I think if we met IRL we wouldn't even be able to agree on a game to play, he's want Marvel VS Capcom 3 and I'd want Marvel VS Capcom 2. But at the end of the day when we're done bitching and nagging about shit nobody else cares about it's all good, because we're still here.

And the world keeps turning... keeps turning... keeps turning...

It looked like it was going straight for my parents house on the coast of georgia, but luckily went out to sea a bit more. They just had a few bad storms, but nothng drastic, thankfully! :)

The hurricane was kinda Meh.

Gotta love CNN though: "I AM STANDING IN TWO FEET OF WATER, THIS WATER WAS NOT HERE BEFORE! MORE WATER IS COMING! OK... OK I'M NOW IN TWO AND A HALF FEET OF WATER, WHAT'S THAT? NO SORRY IT'S STILL TWO FEET. OK NOW IT'S 1 FOOT. OK IT APPEARS THE STORM IS OVER! WE'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS IF THE WATER GOES BACK TO TWO FEET."

I liked CNN to get up to date on the current big story, but that takes about 2 minutes. I like a lot of the reporters too. But it's so painful otherwise. They'll be showing hurricane news for the next month as if it was the worst thing to ever happen in the US. Unless something happens soon then they'll forget within seconds a hurricane ever happened.

So annoying. I remember when the hurricane was coming one of the news guys was like "vrginia must wonder what they've done wrong to experience an earthquake and then a hurricane back to back"

Yes... The earthquake was catastrophic. Most didn't feel it and one old building was damaged. Those poor people.

If tha japanese earthquake and the US 5.7 happened in the same day the 5.7 would probably get more coverage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod