would you punch a pre-op transexual?

De-Ting said:
MattAY said:
Icepick said:
I'd of gotten away with it to if not for you and your meddling dog

Great Marmaduke quote eh Ugh? ;)
(In dan's voice) HAHAHAHA!
I still don't get why you say the cartoon Marmaduke doesn't look like Scooby. Maybe it was just the coloring IMO. This is sad, but I never heard of Marmaduke until I read it here. So, I did research and found out Marmaduke and Scooby are both Great Danes. So, that's why they look like each other.

UghRochester said:
De-Ting said:
MattAY said:
Icepick said:
I'd of gotten away with it to if not for you and your meddling dog

Great Marmaduke quote eh Ugh? ;)
(In dan's voice) HAHAHAHA!
I still don't get why you say the cartoon Marmaduke doesn't look like Scooby. Maybe it was just the coloring IMO. This is sad, but I never heard of Marmaduke until I read it here. So, I did research and found out Marmaduke and Scooby are both Great Danes. So, that's why they look like each other.

they look nothing alike...

oh, i thought you said Snoopy was a Great Dane. I was about to hand you your ass on a platter.
Yes, I logged in just for this.

Bro/Ho

I think the better question is if you would hit a transvestite either before or after surgery. Just because your dick is chopped off and a vag in replace of it doesn't mean you still aren't a man. If you were to check their genes, they would still have that XY chromosome. Also, I think that it is fine to hit anyone if the attack you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo