I lost my virginity to a 34 year old MILF

danielrbischoff said:
cyberjim2000 said:
Well since I don't have a job at your guy's pizza place could I live in it? I promise I'll guard the pizza WITH. MY. LIFE.
We're open 24 hours so you can be the guy always hitting people up for a slice and playing the arcade games in the corner.
Like George?

Too many cooks spoil the broth, so I'll be most likely hiding behind the pizza boxes.

I'll be late to work everyday because of the long commute, so it's only fair I leave a bit earlier aswell.

Ugh, quit trying to figure things out on Twitter and make some damn pizza. You've already got Affen and Green Lantern quitting on you!

De-Ting said:
BlackStar said:
De-Ting, Rakon, IntotheRain, sourdeez and daverabbit
You're our delivery men! It takes great honor to be a delivery man. Make sure you represent GR as best you can, unless they don't tip you, then you can slap them.
futurama-clip_288x288.jpg

Futurama anyone?

I call dibs on delivering to I. C. Weiner.

Green_Lantern said:
Can I relinquish my cook job to cyberjim, to put my talents to better use?

I can keep our finances Mitt Romney style...Everything in an off shore Cayman Islands account so we don't have to pay taxes on profits!

The offer still stands.

Pizza = Good.

I mean really. fucking. good.

You know what ask Urban, he'll give you some pointers ;)

With Urban giving the place street cred and you transforming GR users into Asian chicks we'll be the bestest pizza joint in town.

My brother wants to offer Pizza n Fried Chicken, like Roscoes does chicken n Waffles.. I told him no, but he said he'd dance outside to help advertise, so I couldn't turn him down..

1273212602563.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle